What can you do in the summer?

AustinTheIntern

By yourself (please don't put playing games or anything computer related..lol)

The only thing I'm doing is SAT classes and going to MSI as an intern.

So..yeah, discuss.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Fap

Nah... I'm kidding. Maybe try to get in shape. It feels good to work out whether you get tons of cardio in or lift.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Fap

Nah... I'm kidding. Maybe try to get in shape. It feels good to work out whether you get tons of cardio in or lift.

Would you recommend me some ways? I already do push ups and situps on my own. What else should I do? I also plan to go running in the morning if I'm not too lazy.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

uhm what are the requirements to go to msi as an intern? and what does being an intern entail? seems fun :D

im gunna be playing video games with friends and wasting 2 months :D lol

uhm what are the requirements to go to msi as an intern? and what does being an intern entail? seems fun :D

im gunna be playing video games with friends and wasting 2 months :D lol

I have no clue. I have relations with the President of MSI.

I have no clue. I have relations with the President of MSI.

oh cool...free pc gear? lolz 

but yea it seems interesting having a job like linus' seems soo cool ....well the getting hardware and testing it...heh not the hours of editing videos and such xD

Would you recommend me some ways? I already do push ups and situps on my own. What else should I do? I also plan to go running in the morning if I'm not too lazy.

Since you live in the states, see if you have a Planet Fitness near you. It's a nice franchise gym that only costs $20 to join and $10/month thereafter. They have all the equipment to get in shape. A cheaper option would be to buy some adjustable dumbbells and do various exercises with those. 

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

oh cool...free pc gear? lolz 

but yea it seems interesting having a job like linus' seems soo cool ....well the getting hardware and testing it...heh not the hours of editing videos and such xD

I get no free gear. I don't like taking advantage of something that isn't mine, lol.

Pretty much spend most of the summer training for competition's in october.

Going abroad for a month so got to take some weights with me.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Maybe getting a summer job to earn some money and earn some experience. Hopefully my friend's workplace has space for me. 

I'll also be reading a lot, drawing some, and maybe go running for a friend to boost my cardio. 

I'm probably just going to stick my head in the fridge for most of it because summer heat is lame.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I'm going to be taking a Introduction to Engineering course at the local college to get a head start.

I also plan to start riding my bike more and working out in general to lose weight. I lost 30 pounds last year just from cycling and after stopping in January, I have gained 20 back :(

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Go running outdoors

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

Taking my PCT state board...then going to Australia

Go running outdoors

Specify outdoors? Unless you just mean around a neighborhood. 

Loosing weight, joining a few Udacity courses, and starting preprations for the SAT. [Also, playing games and watching anime :)]

PC in Profile

Probably get a part timer at the local computer shop ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Specify outdoors? Unless you just mean around a neighborhood. 

Yup... just around my neighborhood.  I do about 6 KM's every other day.  Not a whole lot for some folks but man... legs feeling like jelly after a run under the sun is so satisfying. ;)

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

I'm going to do some workouts every day, swimming, running, chill with friends, get some sunbaths, do whatever I like to do. Depends on the weather of course. And indeed, working out is satisfying. 

Wi RoZ

I'll keep lifting and I'll learn how to become the strongest version of myself. :)

Well apart from actually playing games I'm gonna try and get a job to save up some money for a few months.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I am doing my own basketball training. And trying to heal my injuries from last year....Workouts and etc....Hopefully get tan.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Im gonna try to do some HTML/CSS but i have no idea where to find some basic jobs for it.....

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black