Working in a PC shop

ttam

Cisco. You can do them all online.

Oh, so it wouldn't be something done through my school? I'm currently in ECPI's 18 month network degree program. (only on the 2nd semester which is 1 math class lol)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@ttam so why dont you have distribution setup so you dont have to buy through newegg and stuff?

I do go through MALabs often which is a large pc part distributor but honestly prices are often same as newegg/amazon if not moe.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I do go through MALabs often which is a large pc part distributor but honestly prices are often same as newegg/amazon if not moe.

odd, any way to go closer to the source. But I do know about that kinda. The place I worked had 3 of the 1 main one and 2 others for stuff the main didnt carry and tehre were in price differences between them and you could never get close to selling at newegg's price.

Oh, so it wouldn't be something done through my school? I'm currently in ECPI's 18 month network degree program. (only on the 2nd semester which is 1 math class lol)

Depends if your school offers it. I got my first CCNA certification in my Networking - Routing & Switching course. You register with Cisco and they give you log in info, everything is done through their software. Most likely you will take Cisco courses if you are in a Networking program. I took System Informations as a B.A. I received my Comptia A+ through that program as well. We had to pass both A+ exams to pass our Hardware concepts class. The A+ book is massive and weighs a ton. Book cost me 150$!!

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

See this a lot as well. My company that I work with is set up with the three largest distributors in Canada, and a lot of the time we can order from Newgg or NCIX for cheaper. Distributors add overhead typically and often don't carry a lot of the niche and higher end consumer stuff...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Most exams, like Cisco, MS, SonicWall can be done at certified testing centers, like Prometric and such, some are available online. Most I have done have all been at test centers. Go to the site, like Cisco, or Prometric's and you can typically find the closest test center.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

How would you feel about someone walking through the front door and volunteering to learn the ins and outs in their own time. That way you could see over a period of time if they have what it takes.

Most exams, like Cisco, MS, SonicWall can be done at certified testing centers, like Prometric and such, some are available online. Most I have done have all been at test centers. Go to the site, like Cisco, or Prometric's and you can typically find the closest test center.

I know with Cisco the professor can register the whole class and the school probably gets a discount that way. All of our CCNA curriculum was done through Cisco's program online. Our final test was done in class as well. Comptia A+ exams were also done in class. The professor probably needs to have some sort of Comptia instructor certification or something along those lines. Im sure it varies with each school though.
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

I know with Cisco the professor can register the whole class and the school probably gets a discount that way. All of our CCNA curriculum was done through Cisco's program online. Our final test was done in class as well. Comptia A+ exams were also done in class. The professor probably needs to have some sort of Comptia instructor certification or something along those lines. Im sure it varies with each school though.

Yes, typically if taking the actual class room learning they also have the exams at the end. If doing web based / home training, then you have typically have to go to a testing center for a lot...