Medusa - 1440p eyefinity with Seiki 39

Noah3210

Typing reports here you know your stuff muramasa! I wish I could upload a screenshot of 7680x1440p at normal settings I always thought that high settings was what you should play on. But honestly at least in Creed it looks pretty Damn good

Typing reports here you know your stuff muramasa! I wish I could upload a screenshot of 7680x1440p at normal settings I always thought that high settings was what you should play on. But honestly at least in Creed it looks pretty Damn good

Ahhhh those Seiki TVs. I was going to buy one to mount over top of my surround setup, but they don't deliver to Scotland :( The flickering when you overclock seems strange, never heard about OC'ing causing flickering. And through your screenshots on Imgur :)

Getting faster 6GB cards is really the best option to run 7860x1440 on every game. You will already have the setup once you get your new board and the 4930k is also a 40 lane CPU too.

http://youtu.be/g5AVIaeWZ1k?t=6m46s This video shows how 1/2/3/4 290x cards handle 7680x1600. Interesting results but as usual... no memory usage numbers :( But! if you plan on playing BF4 the scaling is really good :D

My Rig:   | Intel i7 5960x @ Stock(For Now)     |     Asus X99-E WS     |     EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked ACX In 2-Way SLI     |

|  32GB Kingston Predator DDR4     |     Corsair AX1200     |     TJ07     |

Yeah im gonna try out some shooters later on i thought splinter cell would work but it blacks out the two side screens as soon as you start a mission and yeah I will make sure I post to imgur. I'm sorry to hear that it's not available in Scotland I think the UK version is out called leha or something with an L check the seiki forum here they said it even has the same splash screen as the seiki. So maybe it's gonna slowly roll out everywhere? I'm not sure but I know I wasn't gonna lose my displays I brought them right over the border with me into Canada since they don't got them either for some reason.

What displays were you going to use for your build? I been hearing good things about those Korean monitors

What displays were you going to use for your build? I been hearing good things about those Korean monitors

My desired setup is 3x1440p monitors in portrait mode show here, and then a fourth 4K monitor for displaying extra content and probably wouldn't be used for gaming. For the 1440p monitors I want to go with the Asus ROG Swifts since they have G-sync and go up to 144Hz. Then the 4k one might be this.

My Rig:   | Intel i7 5960x @ Stock(For Now)     |     Asus X99-E WS     |     EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked ACX In 2-Way SLI     |

|  32GB Kingston Predator DDR4     |     Corsair AX1200     |     TJ07     |