Microphone causing constant buzzing for others in voice chat

Hi there, i have a problem with my new Kingston Hyperx Cloud Headset, and i know i can turn to the LTT community

So my problem is as follows: The mic causes a constant buzzing for other users when i'm in voice chat

I have put all images into spoilers, and they are captioned.

When i listen to the device (mic), i can hear the endless buzzing, 

The buzzing does not occur with this Creative mic that i normally use

DlENXVq.jpg

EeMU1ry.png

I've tried the following:

* Using all extension cords, connecting to front and rear of PC. Using only main cord, connecting to front and back.

* Messing with microphone boost, and volume: if one is turned down, buzzing turns down in volume, but can't hear anything through mic then.

Drivers

On the drivers page for my Motherboard (Gigabyte GA-970A-D3P) the VIA audio driver is not available for windows 8.1. only up to windows 8.

On the Via website, there are a bunch of drivers for windows 8.1, and i have no idea which one i should be using.

nUKTHFx.png

pWLY40t.png

rY3pLTN.png

So in conclusion, what do i do? I've just bought this awesome headset to replace the 20 dollar on ear craphones i had before, and i need to use the mic to communicate with others ingames, but no one can survive 10 seconds listening to this buzzing!

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Make sure the front audio panel is correctly connected. Then update your bios. Finally test record yourself to make sure it's not the microphone it's self.

Make sure the front audio panel is correctly connected. Then update your bios. Finally test record yourself to make sure it's not the microphone it's self.

Hi there.

Bios is f5, most recent version.

I've been playing the sound back to myself, and i've use both teamspeak and skype to communicate with others and the random buzzing still occurs.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Do you have access to other ports or other computers where you could test if its interference from the computer itself? Also, disable microphone boost. That thing is the worst.

Do you have access to other ports or other computers where you could test if its interference from the computer itself? Also, disable microphone boost. That thing is the worst.

Hi,

I've tried ports on back and front. It seems that, having moved the wires away from other the other wires connecting to my PC has fixed it, i'll do some more testing and get back to you