Alleged iPhone 6 Prototype has reached over $100k in Ebay bids

Guest Kloaked

This is put in off-topic because this isn't really 'news'. Original article from Techcrunch.

So there is a live auction of an alleged iPhone 6 prototype being sold on Ebay and it's reached over $100,000 (USD) as of the time of this post.

iphone.jpg?w=738

This is one of those times that it's perfectly okay to say the grammatically incorrect statement, "I don't even.."

If this is a legit auction with real people bidding on this, I have a few thoughts about them.

• A] The people participating in the auction have more money than they know to do with to buy this thing and will just put this in a collection

• B] The people participating in the auction are too much of a fan[person] of Apple to pass up a potentially real prototype of an iPhone 6

• C] Could be a mix of both

I'm not one to judge someone based on their loyalty to a company - enough to buy an alleged prototype phone that may or may not even work properly - but there should be a line when it comes to things like this. We live in a world where even $5 will help someone in need very much, yet there are [supposedly] people in the world who can fork up $100k for a stupid phone that probably doesn't even work.

There's something wrong here, and this is another reason why I didn't put this in the tech news section: when someone has so much money that they know to do with (because giving to the needy is so overrated), therein lies arguably the biggest issue with today's society, selfishness.

I don't even..

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

People are stupider than I thought.

Wow. Watch it just be a shitty Android clone.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Plot twist, its apple trying to find out which prototype was leaked so they can fire the person responsible

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

I bet im going to be pissing myself laughing in a few days when it's a confirmed fake

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

ups, I just bid on it :D 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

lol, it's shipping from Beverly Hills. Says something about the owner...