Birthday present

theloveablemoose

One M8! Get the Grey version, it's the one I have <3

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

well then, MOAR SSD!!! lol. Or you could get a shitload of steam games, new monitor, etc.

Happy birthday by the way.

I have all the games i find interesting and even those interest me for about 5 mins.

And thank you very much.

Unless you have a bunch of good friends on the Xbone, I'd just get a good upgrade to your pc, unless it can play games fine at the moment in which case get a new phone.

I've got my 18th next year (summer boy here) so I'm going to have a similar choice to you, but I'm likely to ask for either a broadwell i7 or a decent camera. Not sure yet though.

Only games i seem to enjoy are on console.

One M8! Get the Grey version, it's the one I have <3

I want but but iPhone and iMessage and iCloud INB4 fappening.

Lol titan fall 

Played portal good 

Never played half life.

even though eveeryone made fun of it i liked it

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Only games i seem to enjoy are on console.

At the moment for me, I can agree. GTA V, FIFA 15 vs friends & family. I've kind of exhausted my gaming choices at the minute, just waiting fir the Christmas rush, then I'll get them cheap afterwards.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

At the moment for me, I can agree. GTA V, FIFA 15 vs friends & family. I've kind of exhausted my gaming choices at the minute, just waiting fir the Christmas rush, then I'll get them cheap afterwards.

Bruh Forza horizon 2 is bae.

Bruh Forza horizon 2 is bae.

I'm a Sony guy, so I have Gran Tourismo to look forward to. I've an original Xbox, but I'm not getting an Xbone any time soon. May get a 360 at some point for the rest of the halo games, as I've already got 1&2.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I'm a Sony guy, so I have Gran Tourismo to look forward to. I've an original Xbox, but I'm not getting an Xbone any time soon. May get a 360 at some point for the rest of the halo games, as I've already got 1&2.

Gran turismo was my thing back on the PS2 but the handling and sound and evryhting on forza is just awww.

Gran turismo was my thing back on the PS2 but the handling and sound and evryhting on forza is just awww.

I tried the original horizon, that was good, but I really liked GT4 on ps2, and gt5 was pretty awesome when it eventually came out.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

I tried the original horizon, that was good, but I really liked GT4 on ps2, and gt5 was pretty awesome when it eventually came out.

Never really liked it i got too used to forza 4 i guess.

Honestly your pc specs are just fine as they are, although I understand your pain in the sound of your gpu (I got a 670 that has a blower cooler, properly shouldn't of overclocked it :P)

Honestly I'd go with getting either:

• An xbox one, not being a loner is a good thing and you also get exclusives to xbox and to consoles in general like forza horizon 2, halo stuff, the new tomb raider coming out and destiny

"The best solution to a problem is usually the easiest one" - GLaDOS 2011

Specs here if needed: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/HVf6f7

Thanks, bai!