iCloud hack... part 4 (First male vitim)

Nineshadow

The fourth wave of of celebrity nudes hacked from the iCloud has been leaked online - revealing its first male victim.

Less high profile than the previous victims, this bout features Nick Hogan, son of Hulk, as well as Winona Ryder, 90210 actress AnnaLynne McCord, and Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton.

It comes four days after a lawyer for more than a dozen targeted celebrities issued Google with a threat to sue for $100 million for 'failing to act' and 'making millions and profiting from the victimization of women'.

The latest hit will also come as a blow to Apple as the tech firm desperately tries to tighten security on the iCloud - which allows users to attempt access to any account an unlimited amount of times. 

Other victims targeted today include the singer Ingrid Michaelson and indie actress Zoe Kazan, who appears in 43 of the images uploaded to photo-sharing blog 4Chan.

And at least 147 personal, fully-clothed images of The Vampire Diaries actress Nina Dobrev have also emerged, according to the Daily Beast.

/ Today the Part 4 of the iCloud hacks has been leaked and contains images of  total 17 Hollywood celebs.  Ellie Kemper, Erin Heatherton, Milana Vayntrub, Kelly Brook, Carrie Michalka, AnnaLynne McCord, Nina Dobrev, Salomé Stévenin, Ingrid Michaelson, Erin Cummins, Elodie Varlet, Emily Bett Rickards, Amanda Fuller, Zoe Kazan, Heather Marks, Joanna Kruppa,  Lizzy Caplan, Emily Didonato and Nick Hogan feature in this particular tranche of the leaks. /

-no pictures included-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh Apple...how the hell have you fixed the iCloud security breach?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Will he be suing Google for this too?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

come on i know that the people hacking into the icould shouldn't be doing it but really who in the hell stores nudes of them self's in the cloud

Pro tip: don't take pics of your wang and put them on a cloud network.

come on i know that the people hacking into the icould shouldn't be doing it but really who in the hell sores nudes of them self's in the cloud

From what i read there was no hacking involved. Just a bot that was made for randomly guessing passwords/emails and it got into some accounts, and automatically began downloading from accounts it could get into.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Pro tip: don't take pics of your wang and put them on a cloud network.

From what i read there was no hacking involved. Just a bot that was made for randomly guessing passwords/emails and it got into some accounts, and automatically began downloading from accounts it could get into.

They shouldn't be able to brute-force it...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Wait is this a new breach or they released more picture from the first leak?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Wait is this a new breach or they released more picture from the first leak?

idk

Male? Now I am interested. 

Of course I am joking. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

If anything good can come out of this, it will be that people might think twice in the future before storing private&personal stuff in the cloud. 

Breaking News: It's not a good idea to store pictures of your wanker on the cloud. Please, are celebrities that retarded these days? It seems that all they care about is their public image and the Benjamins.

Apple need to update their login security so that after 5 wrong attempts the account goes into a log in time out. If it's tried again, a password reset is needed.

This isn't hacking, it's just brute force guessing the password; which are usually weak.

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

The latest hit will also come as a blow to Apple as the tech firm desperately tries to tighten security on the iCloud - which allows users to attempt access to any account an unlimited amount of times. 

No it doesn't.

They shouldn't be able to brute-force it...

They can't anymore. It's not clear that they did.

Apple need to update their login security so that after 5 wrong attempts the account goes into a log in time out. If it's tried again, a password reset is needed.

This isn't hacking, it's just brute force guessing the password; which are usually weak.

It's been fixed and it's unlikely the accounts were compromised through brute force in the first place anyways.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

It's been fixed and it's unlikely the accounts were compromised through brute force in the first place anyways.

You have proof of this of course?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You have proof of this of course?

There's no proof either way but Nik Cubrilovic, a man familiar with the matter, thinks it was done through social engineering.

https://www.nikcub.com/posts/notes-on-the-celebrity-data-theft/

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /