Xbox one is waaaaay better than PC...

-TesseracT-

2m4tymr.gif

"My, my. Here comes the Fuzz."

Hot-Fuzz-Dalton1.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ok then...

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Damn, did he just straight up murder him?

Rubber bullet, the office is in riot gear, most likely calling it a day but some asshole still wants to confront him lol. 

Would of been quite the mess if he shot him point blank like that, but you clearly see no blood :3

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

That's pcmasterrace brutality xD

There needs to be more of it xD

Naw, that's enough for now other wise there will be even more riots. You really have to think like that, if you know what I mean... :D

Woke up. Came to LTT Forums. See this post. And... I got mad. Not because of the Youtube comment, but because of this thread. Yeah, I'm uptight.
When I come to the LTT forums I do not expect to see these kind of stuff. This is "General Discussion," not "Berate Youtube Comments." There are no discussions in that.

I do browse /r/pcmasterrace, and I don't mind the /r/PCMR stuff. But really, keep them where they belong...

No, we don't. Go to /r/pcmasterrace.

Well. Ok then...

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

xbox one sucks but this guy obviously did this to troll

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply