Alien Isolation

UnknownDepths

I wanted to know from others with the game if it's good so far or first impressions. I can buy it for $38.50 but want to know what others think since I don't normally spend this much or full price unless it's worth it, thoughts on the game?

A couple of my friends played it at EGX in London and they said it was good (bearing in mind they said they didnt like the look of the game before they played it)

A couple of my friends played it at EGX in London and they said it was good (bearing in mind they said they didnt like the look of the game before they played it)

What do you mean by "look"?

What do you mean by "look"?

They just thought it would be a terrible game

I'm curious to know how it runs on lower end hardware. The requirements seem incredibly low, especially on the CPU. Apparently the game will run on a Core 2 Duo.

I've heard it runs quite well and doesn't require much from hardware. as for the gameplay itself looks like something I'd pick up on a steam sale

I played it at San Diego Comic con this year, and it's pretty fun. For $38.50, is a good price for it.

The gameplay is solid, and the game runs a constant 60FPS maxed on my GTX 760 / i3 4130 / 8GB RAM

It's gorgeous and very well optimized.

It's also fucking terrifying.

The gameplay is solid, and the game runs a constant 60FPS maxed on my GTX 760 / i3 4130 / 8GB RAM

It's gorgeous and very well optimized.

It's also fucking terrifying.

Well I broke down and purchased it for $38.50 but I wonder how well it'll run on a GTX 780, 16GB RAM, and i5 3570K if it runs that well on your computer. How are the graphics?

Well I broke down and purchased it for $38.50 but I wonder how well it'll run on a GTX 780, 16GB RAM, and i5 3570K if it runs that well on your computer. How are the graphics?

Pretty great, but the in-game AA is terrible. Use the Nvidia control panel to crank up supersampling. It still tuns great :D

EDIT - I do keep Vsync on, so it might get above 60, but I like my smoothness!

I'm curious to know how it runs on lower end hardware. The requirements seem incredibly low, especially on the CPU. Apparently the game will run on a Core 2 Duo.

I have a Phenom II X4 965, GTX 470 ( downclocked by 100 MHz on both the clock and the memories. ) and 4GB of RAM and it runs smoothly on the maximum settings without motion blur. I kept the Vsync on so I can't tell what was my real framerate but it was really rare to go below 55 FPS.

I just picked up the Nostromo Edition from CJS Keys for £24.49.

50p or your regional equivalent off if you use the following code:  A0O8RYC0DYP4C

It was RPS's Wot I Think swung if for me despite their concerns for the dodgy narrative in the final third of the story.  I was expecting this to be like Outlast or Amesia but apparently the Alien isn't a threat until some time in to the game and you have to deal with a lot of creepy androids too.  Apparrently there are frequent (and welcome!) breaks from the intensity of the Xenomorph encounters.

Pretty great, but the in-game AA is terrible. Use the Nvidia control panel to crank up supersampling. It still tuns great :D

EDIT - I do keep Vsync on, so it might get above 60, but I like my smoothness!

Supersampling AA...are you sure? Last time I tried that in Tomb Raider 2013 I couldn't keep a stable 60 fps.