Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor HD Texture pack

Laurysss

So i have the games at ultra and textures at medium. Should i download the HD Textures? For example when i install the hd textures my fps will drop so I probably will have to lower my settings from ultra to high. IS it worth it? HD Textures wiht lower settings or No hd Textures at Ultra?

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

no. HD textures will eat up VRAM

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

i played the game at 1440p the textures are subtle but nicer. to be honest its not worth the FPS drop

had massive stuttering with it installed since i lacked the vram for it

had fps drops from 90-110 to 45-50 and back

your card can`t do it. on high runs great. so install it if you want couse the ultra settings without the hd textures pack are still only high

You can install them, but they only work on ultra texture resolution, an option you can't choose since you need a GPU with 6GB of VRAM. I can't use them either, there's no use installing them at all.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

its only a 3GB download, and you dont have to enable it.  might as well install it, try it out (its beautifull), and see how it affects your performance

EDIT: it murdered my 750 ti

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Does it work well with a single GTX 780?

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

works fine with my 780,

My PC rig: I7-4790, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, EVGA GTX 780 SC ATX 6GB, Thermaltake Urban S31 Case with Window, Corsair RM 850, Samsung Evo 120gb SSD, 5TB HDD, Kingston Hyper 1866 8GB RAM