Do you get the coffee "buzz"?

Marvzl1357

Coffee is a waste of time. I am a Englishman. I drink tea, like everyone should. :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Coffee? Why on earth would I drink that? There's a wonderful drink called tea, which is what I drink. Although only PG tips or Yorkshire tea, unless there is some earl grey available.

I can't stand coffee, so I never get a buzz off it as I never drink it.

Real ale is also better, but I'll leave my connoisseur attitude on that for a separate topic.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I don't get a buzz.

But im pretty much dead in the mornings if i haven't had a cup of coffee..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Because the shit out of Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts is burnt garbage.

And tea is superior.

Tea is the superior hot drink for the gentlemen of this existence we live in. {[(SHOTSFIRED)]} Can we get a flamewar going on in this subject?

JK. Coffee is good as well.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

How can someone hate coffee unless its the cheap robusta coffee? Its aroma is so pleasantly good and the taste will warm you with its deliciousness.

how would you know you blasphemous latte sipper, plain black coffee is coffee, latte is latte and moccachino is moccachino. I don't think i need to answer op because i think we are starting to see a pattern here.

All about that P&G and Earl Grey :P

PG Tips? You sir are insane. It's all about the Yorkshire Tea. ;)

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

But I am not English :(. I can not get that Premium stuff.

Amazon, baby. :D

No clue, I drink about 1 large Tims per hour. So I always have coffee in me

I dont have a credit card. (Soon, soon)

Get one and you can enjoy the beauty of Yorkshire Tea. :D

3 years. The long 3 years. (15yo)

I have a debit card. I don't trust myself with a credit. :D 

I actually get sleepy when I drink coffee :wacko: I normally feel much more energetic when chatting with one of my buddies or something along those lines.

PC in Profile

Hey guys,

As the title says, do you get a "buzz" from drinking coffee? Like an energy buzz (duh).

I found that I never did, although, I have no idea what the "buzz" should feel like. I just feel ever so slightly more energised but equally unmotivated to do work :P

same for me I LLOOOOOOOVVVEEEEEEEE the taste I drink about 4 to 6 cups a day

This one sums up how i feel about coffee

tumblr_mq65adJg5v1savtcto1_500_zpsd84e97

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

after 3 cups sometimes.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers