T-Mobile CEO John Legere: Bendgate is "such horse****"

Builder

http://www.cnet.com/news/t-mobiles-legere-on-iphone-bendgate-its-horse-dung/#ftag=CAD590a51e

In the wake of what some are calling the "bendgate" fiasco, T-Mobile's CEO John Legere thinks it's bullshit. (sorry, not bovines, equines. horseshit. big difference) 

The video is quite a watch because Mr. Legere seems to be a believer in the "move fast and break things" mentality. At around 19:00 he starts talking about it, preceding to put his iPhone 6 Plus down on the couch he's sitting on and sit down on his phone hard. 

Sometimes, you need to curse to make your point.

In the case of T-Mobile CEO John Legere, a curseless statement is rarer than a polar bear in Silicon Valley.

It's heartening, then, that he dedicated the full force of his lexicon to the phenomenon known as Bendgate. In this, an iPhone 6 Plus was said to be easily bent in tight pockets. Nine people, according to Apple, complained.

Speaking at the GeekWire Summit, Legere offered (at around the 20-minute mark in the video below) this considered view, shortly after sitting on his iPhone 6 Plus: "That is such horses***. I mean, come on, what the f*** did you need to see?"

Warming to his theme and mock-bending his phone, he said: "The video of the guy that's doing this -- and if you could have seen his face, he probably would have been purple."

Other things he said:

"This is an amazing supercomputer you have in your hand. What the fuck are you doing putting it in your pants and sitting on it?" 

"Bendgate is not slowing down demand."

This guy seems awesome. T-Mobile is so awesome even their CEO is cool.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Because obviously the IPhone Plus doesn't bend under ANY condition.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Looks like someone bought a ton of iPhones and is now having trouble reselling them...

Which explains why he says the demand is so high and people are pissed because they can't buy them...

Because obviously the IPhone Plus doesn't bend under ANY condition.

Did you even read the OP? Of course not. Nobody's ever claimed you can't bend it.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I love your hypocrisy Builder.

"Baww stop making threads about bendgate! Just let it die already baww! Oh someone saying it's not an issue? Better make a thread about it on LTT!"

There are a ton of threads you could have posted this in. We really don't need one thread for every person's opinion.

No offense, but is every single thread you make either about someone supporting Apple or attacking an Apple competitor? How does this even qualify as news?

Also, what @LAwLz said. How can you even pretend to not be an Apple fanboy at this point?

Also, *drinks*

I love your hypocrisy Builder.

"Baww stop making threads about bendgate! Just let it die already baww! Oh someone saying it's not an issue? Better make a thread about it on LTT!"

There are a ton of threads you could have posted this in. We really don't need one thread for every person's opinion.

I'm balancing all the pro-Bendgate shit that's being posted.

No offense, but is every single thread you make either about someone supporting Apple or attacking an Apple competitor? How does this even qualify as news?

Compared to a lot of posts here this is news.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Which explains why he says the demand is so high and people are pissed because they can't buy them...

Did you even read the OP? Of course not. Nobody's ever claimed you can't bend it.

Then Bendgate is true.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Then Bendgate is true.

No it's not because it's not the only phone that can bend under "any circumstance" as you put it. The S4 can be cracked nearly in half with your hands.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Okay, Builder I'm officially sick of you. Checking the last topics you have created you talk of nothing but Apple. And all the news you posted are mostly from websites that just cover Apple in saliva like 9to5mac or AppleInsider.

But it's not just the threads you create, all of the posts you have are the same as well. Almost all of them are about defending Apple. And your arguments are scarcely good. I'm tired. I'm tired of your fanboy bullshit.

And if talking about Apple all day is all you want to do, fine then. I'm just going to ignore you from now on.

It's pathetic how predictable you are. You hated me because I talked shit about Apple 2 months ago. Now you added me as friend because I said one pro-Apple thing at some thread.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

I'm balancing all the pro-Bendgate shit that's being posted.

Compared to a lot of posts here this is news.

"Balancing?" Why do you even care? We're all sick of it, good or bad.

That's the shittiest excuse I've ever heard. Do you seriously have no idea why you're considered a shill? 

"Balancing?" Why do you even care? We're all sick of it, good or bad.

That's the shittiest excuse I've ever heard. Do you seriously have no idea why you're considered a shill? 

Literally there's like three people here that think I'm a shill and the rest of everyone isn't crazy. 

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

No it's not because it's not the only phone that can bend under "any circumstance" as you put it. The S4 can be cracked nearly in half with your hands.

I dropped my S3 from head level and nothing happened to the screen.

I tried bending it but no,it doesn't bend at all.

And no,you can't do that with an S4.

And no,you can't do that with an S4.

Bullshit.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Literally there's like three people here that think I'm a shill and the rest of everyone isn't crazy. 

You sure as hell act like one, even if you don't mean to. (For the record, I don't think you're paid by anyone and you're really just the worst kind of fanboy.) Most just don't bother saying it because they have tact. 95% of your posts are either defending/advertising Apple or attacking Microsoft/Google/Samsung. Why not just join a forum dedicated to Apple, since that's literally all that you care about?

Bullshit.

So if's fine for IPhones to bend as long as the S4(which was released last year) bends too,right?

Why not just join a forum dedicated to Apple, since that's literally all that you care about?

It's not though. I do get very defensive when unscientific bullshit masquerades as fact of any kind. I care a lot about Linux and I greatly enjoy several sciences.

My posts will change when all this shit blows over. I'm helping it get to that point so I don't have to keep pointing out when people make shit up to hate on companies.

So if's fine for IPhones to bend as long as the S4(which was released last year) bends too,right?

I never said that. Nice moving of the goalposts though. 

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

It's not though. I do get very defensive when unscientific bullshit masquerades as fact of any kind. I care a lot about Linux and I greatly enjoy several sciences.

My posts will change when all this shit blows over. I'm helping it get to that point so I don't have to keep pointing out when people make shit up to hate on companies.

You're saying that Bendgate isn't true,so yes,you are saying that.

So nice of you to notice <3

You're saying that Bendgate isn't true,so yes,you are saying that.

No. That's the precise definition of a straw man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

A straw man is a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on the misrepresentation of an opponent's argument. To be successful, a straw man argument requires that the audience be ignorant or uninformed of the original argument.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

No, you are NOT helping. You are making it worse. How does this help? As a T-Mobile customer, I don't fucking care that Ledger said that. What the hell else would he say? That one of his best selling phones is shit? If you want it to blow over, let it run its course. You have some seriously weird logic if you think people saying things about a product they sell will change anyone's mind.

No. That's the precise definition of a straw man.

So what is Bendgate then?Isn't it about the fact that the IPhone 6 Plus bends?

Plus Iphone plus: £700 odd s4: £300 im kinda surprised people talk about "bendgate so much. It cost more than my computer and it aint half bad. 

Steve

Hypocrite your the one who's posting about and dragging it on  <_<

Steve

So what is Bendgate then?Isn't it about the fact that the IPhone 6 Plus bends?

Straw manning is when you misrepresent your opponent's argument to make a point. I'm saying that bend gate is not an issue, not that you can't bend an iPhone 6 Plus in some way. As has been shown before it's not the only phone this can happen to.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /