death note discussion? (spoiler alert)

Phoenix70

I know there are a lot of anime fans here, so I was wondering if we could tackle death note,my personal favorite one.
I think that Raito Yagami should not get all of the hate he is getting at the second part of the series, I mean afterall, it was not his fault that he lost, Mikami made a move on his own

sucked. end of topic 

I know there are a lot of anime fans here, so I was wondering if we could tackle death note,my personal favorite one.

I think that Raito Yagami should not get all of the hate he is getting at the second part of the series, I mean afterall, it was not his fault that he lost, Mikami made a move on his own

i know right? light outsmarted near and would have killed him. near only won because mikimi made a mistake 

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

The ending was pretty stupid. Light, the genius mastermind Kira, defeated by a weird child because he swapped the notebooks but also swapped them again and put in fake pages with further swapping and so much swapping.

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

IMO it was awesome until Ryuzaki/L died, after which it got a lot worse.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

It had a shit finale. Death Note was a show where bad guy was supposed to win, pointlessly trying to get the good to prevail was the thing that made the show drop in quality.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It had a shit finale. Death Note was a show where bad guy was supposed to win, pointlessly trying to get the good to prevail was the thing that made the show drop in quality.

Bad guy never wins even if he's the main character. There are rules man!

In my opinion in wasn't all that great but did hit the market it was aimed at square on the nose making bundles of cash.

The ending was pretty stupid. Light, the genius mastermind Kira, defeated by a weird child because he swapped the notebooks but also swapped them again and put in fake pages with further swapping and so much swapping.

It wasn't Raito's fault that mikami screwed up, if he knew that mikami made a move on his own he could have done something differently

It wasn't Raito's fault that mikami screwed up, if he knew that mikami made a move on his own he could have done something differently

He could have given Mikami clearer instructions such as: "Kill everyone that isn't 'Light Yagami' and don't coming running in like a maniac and call me 'God'."

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

*grabs popcorn*

Never got to watching death note myself... Not in my field of interest...

In my opinion in wasn't all that great but did hit the market it was aimed at square on the nose making bundles of cash.

That is true. I wonder how many of those "Death Notes" books sold.

That is true. I wonder how many of those "Death Notes" books sold.

Not as many as the Manga at least in Japan.

He could have given Mikami clearer instructions such as: "Kill everyone that isn't 'Light Yagami' and don't coming running in like a maniac and call me 'God'

Calling him God was not the problem, killing takada was however... If Raito knew what mikami did he would outsmart near

• 10 months later...

Just curious did anyone watch the film before they read/watched the anime? I did as I didn't get in to anime until I went to uni. Also what did you think about the film? I liked it but I think that's just because I watched it before I watched the anime.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

Double post

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

After L died it was kinda meh.

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

I hated the ending of the anime but after knowing that

Light became a shinigami...
 in the movie I accepted it as a good ending for Death Note. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P