what is the best game on the app store .

tc24602

what do you think the best apps are from the apple app store.

I enjoy the final fantasy games, but that is just me.

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

i really like dead trigger. I'm playing it on my nexus 7, which is a great gaming device.

The only app I have ever purchased on the app store was Game Dev Story, it was just so addicting.

La`~

My favourite is Zenonia 5, love RPG's.

Good Morning...

I loved the Infinity Blade series, but also really enjoy quick "pick up & play" games like Temple Run, Angry Birds etc. I got very addicted to Game Dev Story too, much to my girlfriend's annoyance :P

You were a noob once too!

Beat Hazard Ultra. Try the Demo. Cost me 4.90 NZD or something for the full version. I love it, it takes the music on your SD card and turns it into a level. Its one of those games ill play when im bored and just looking to pass a small amount of time.

I loved the Infinity Blade series' date=' but also really enjoy quick "pick up & play" games like Temple Run, Angry Birds etc. I got very addicted to Game Dev Story too, much to my girlfriend's annoyance :P[/quote']

I played Infinity Blade on our stores iPhone 4S for a while and it was actually really intersting to play. Id recommend it. Game Dev story is the only other game I own on android other than Beat Hazard Ultra. Definatley worth getting.

my top 5 ios games:

1: Fragger

2: NBA Jams

3: Death Worm

4: Simpsons Tapped out

5: Angry Birds Star Wars

• 4 weeks later...
Beat Hazard Ultra. Try the Demo. Cost me 4.90 NZD or something for the full version. I love it, it takes the music on your SD card and turns it into a level. Its one of those games ill play when im bored and just looking to pass a small amount of time.
I loved the Infinity Blade series' date=' but also really enjoy quick "pick up & play" games like Temple Run, Angry Birds etc. I got very addicted to Game Dev Story too, much to my girlfriend's annoyance :P[/quote']

I played Infinity Blade on our stores iPhone 4S for a while and it was actually really intersting to play. Id recommend it. Game Dev story is the only other game I own on android other than Beat Hazard Ultra. Definatley worth getting.

yayayayaya your from new zealand me to

Lol, represent! :D G unit and all that crap.

I love playing MegaRun, now Disney and GetSet have made Monster's Inc. Run. So fun.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Try Real Racing 3, it's free.

Try Real Racing 3, it's free.
+1

I love that game

I don't know if it exists for iOS but i love Dead Trigger too (Android). It's just shooting zombies without thinking too much :P

Yep, there is Dead Trigger on iOS :)

right now you might want to check out Real Racing 3. Its awesome IMO and free.

scribblenaut is insanely fun:)

My fav is bad piggies, tops all angry birds

• 1 month later...

I like NOVA 3' but its pretty old now. Also +1 to real racing 3. You should also check out need for speed most wanted if you're into racing games. I also have mass effect infiltrator, but I don't like the controls when compared to the likes of NOVA.

OnePlus 6T

On iOS I really enjoyed Kingdom Rush, Osmos and Scribblenauts. Windows Phone had a really cool version of Oregon Trail as well.

Um the best game is https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/ncixapp/id603294164?mt=8

Features:

- Full access to our extensive product catalogue

- Weekly sale updates right on the home page

- Use our search engine to find products quickly, and use the search history to store your recent searches.

- Use the barcode reader to find a product online by searching for the UPC code

- Store your favorite items in your Wish List for future browsing.

- The shopping cart allows you to price match other competitors, just like our website.

- Shopping Cart and checkout system allows you to securely place orders directly for in-store pickup or shipping.

- Input payment information directly into your phone, using either Credit Card or Paypal (Paypal not available for in-store pickup)

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

My favs are candy crush saga and clash of clans

Desktop:  MSi GTX 680 Lightning - MSi Mpower Z77- i7 3770k - Asus Xonar DGX  - 16Gb Ares Ram - GX 750w PSU

Laptop: MSi GE 60 - GTX 765m - i74700MQ - 8gb ram

No app store game, GBA emulator all the way!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

''Fish out of water'' is fun, the creator of fruit ninja created it.

Ithink the best game would be the subway surfer