Favorite eye color and hair colour

LemonSpice

Different strokes for different folks, i guess.

Beauty is a very subjective thing, and your preference is no less valid than anyone elses. 

Like how I like brightly dyed hair, and others don't. 

I know it's a very subjective thing, and everyone have their own preferences, but... On the internet, all I see relating to this subject is just people praising redheads everywhere. That's why in my opinion they're little overrated. I don't know, but that's just me.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I know it's a very subjective thing, and everyone have their own preferences, but... On the internet, all I see relating to this subject is just people praising redheads everywhere. That's why in my opinion they're little overrated. I don't know, but that's just me.

Stereotypes, that's why.

- Redhead
An exotic woman with a fiery temper. One of the most beautiful creatures on Earth, too bad there are so little of them. Rumored to have a three times as powerful sex drive as normal women.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Eh, I have blue eyes with green rays and an orange-ish center and dark brown hair.

But I do prefer brown eyes in a girl with light brown hair.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

No option for a double black? (or were their eyes a really deep shade of brown>)

They're pretty common 'round here...

Brown eyes and natural red hair.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

1770767-wellplayed_fry_3.jpg

the guy in that video sounds "special"

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi