Lion vs Tiger

Phoenix70

Assuming they met and fought, both from the wild, who would win, a male siberian tiger, or a male african lane? both from the wild. I would go for the tiger due to higher strength and able to attack with both of its paws

???

I like tigers, so my bet goes for the tiger xD

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Male Polar Bear

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Lannister wins?

Tiger vs Lion, a Lion is in the Lannister Banner, the lannisters have Tyrion Lannister, Tyrion is played by Peter Dinklage and Peter Dinklage is a badass. Obviously the lion wins

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Tigers kill by biting the neck, the long mane on a lion is a evolutionary response to that very thing.

Tigers and loins are closely related.

So lion wins because mane

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

no

Why no?

I'm feeling more Lion in the end though. right before the bear comes in and mauls them both.

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Why no?

I'm feeling more Lion in the end though. right before the bear comes in and mauls them both.

bears are extinct in the world that a siberian tiger would meet an african lion

I gotta vote tiger.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

england_national_team.png

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

tiger is much bigger than lion really.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Tigers kill by biting the neck, the long mane on a lion is a evolutionary response to that very thing.

Tigers and loins are closely related.

So lion wins because mane

Tigers can also kill by jabbing you with those massive paws  that can even take down a grizzly :D

tiger is much bigger than lion really.

AAAAND almost 3 times stronger

bears are extinct in the world that a siberian tiger would meet an african lion

A world where there are gladiator like arenas for animals

a world in which lions, tigers and bears (oh my) all survive until pangea somehow reconnects forcing conflicts between the three.

this is all hypothetical you can't say "nah man that's unrealistic" when we are talking about speculation >_>

A world where there are gladiator like arenas for animals

a world in which lions, tigers and bears (oh my) all survive until pangea somehow reconnects forcing conflicts between the three.

this is all hypothetical you can't say "nah man that's unrealistic" when we are talking about speculation >_>

well, between those 3, the polar bear can easily kill the lion, the tiger vs polar bear conflinct can go either way, but i would put my money on the bear

The spooky dog.

tBlOV2J.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Lion seems to be enjoying it :ph34r:  :lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Tigers are stronger than lions, and depending on the terrain, a tiger could easily out maneuver a lion and kill it.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

I'd have to go with the tiger.

Male lions don't usually hunt and female lions are way smaller than tigers. On the other hand, in the savannah a lion could easily outrun a tiger, which is situated in a jungle, sneakyness is more important there. 

144Hz goodness

Tigers will win. 

Accidental fights in captivity almost always have the Tiger as the victor.

Until a few hundreds of years ago Lions and Tigers coexisted in parts of India, and in those recorded incidents the Tiger was the victor generally.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!