Really Amazon? Really?

Guest Philosophy

I order a tie off amazon, because who doesn't. After being in warehouse for ever it finally shipped (about 5 days) then UPS took it from California to Michigan, then USPS went from Michigan to Oregon then it went back to UPS  from Portland to my town and now USPS has it. It has still yet to make it to my house and I have had more tracking number than I can handle. WTF 

UPS is showing your tie around."hey Mr Davis, look at this tie Philosophy just bought, so fabulous! let me go and show it to Mr Casey, hell love it!"

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

Amazon's shipping is really weird. I ordered a standard free shipping once (supposed to take 5-7 days), and it arrived in two.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

That's what happens when you ship to the 4th dimension.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

That's what happens when you ship to the 4th dimension.

IT's so complected.

photo.jpg

Because he had a hard drive.

2 years ago, I ordered one package(2 sticks x 4Gb) of Vengeance 1866mHz. They sent four packages(8 sticks x 4Gb) of Vengeance 1866, and 1 8Gb stick of Corsair Sodimm RAM. I hit the RAM lottery. Either someone was having a bad day or a great day and felt generous. So, 2 of my friends got RAM upgrades and the rest sold on eBay. I have a friend that ordered a Titan Black and got 2, last month. He wasn't as generous as I was.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Is it from Amazon themselves or a 3rd-party seller? It's not Amazon's fault about UPS either.

From Amazon not a third party. I assume seeing it says shipping from amazon LLC

34a2c63a479fe2934d1e5fdb86a7827a6e6d07ef

I fucking hate UPS, then again, they're all equally horrible

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Hmm, this isn't really Amazon's fault. This should be called. "Really, UPS. Really?"

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Dora the explorer is driving the van probably, "Map" is an asshol e sometimes..

Details separate people.

Dora the explorer is driving the van probably, "Map" is an asshol e sometimes..

At the risk of starting a flame war, they probably use apple maps

SCUMBAG-UPS_o_96522.jpg

THATS WHAT THEY DO TO ME!!!!! >.<

mzm.nqywihil.png

At the risk of starting a flame war, they probably use apple maps

THATS WHAT THEY DO TO ME!!!!! >.<

Actually they use a custom done gps system called Orion.  Its cool because it almost never uses left turns.

http://www.wired.com/2013/06/ups-astronomical-math/ 

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

2 years ago, I ordered one package(2 sticks x 4Gb) of Vengeance 1866mHz. They sent four packages(8 sticks x 4Gb) of Vengeance 1866, and 1 8Gb stick of Corsair Sodimm RAM. I hit the RAM lottery. Either someone was having a bad day or a great day and felt generous. So, 2 of my friends got RAM upgrades and the rest sold on eBay. I have a friend that ordered a Titan Black and got 2, last month. He wasn't as generous as I was.

Don't we all wish for that to happen? I'd love it if I got two SSDs or other pc parts when I order them, it it'll never happen to me, as all my amazon shipments seem to come from inverclyde up in Scotland, even though it's further than almost any other warehouse. And as it's in Scotland, they'll never send an Englishman like me extra stuff.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Don't we all wish for that to happen? I'd love it if I got two SSDs or other pc parts when I order them, it it'll never happen to me, as all my amazon shipments seem to come from inverclyde up in Scotland, even though it's further than almost any other warehouse. And as it's in Scotland, they'll never send an Englishman like me extra stuff.

Lol

You...lucky...BASTARD. Your friend was insanely lucky as well. I hope EVGA fucked up and accidentally sent me two 660's