So excited!

MatthewEnderle

Yes but currently I have an mATX motherboard in an air 540 case which looks ridiculous lol. Sorry to hear UPS fucked your 540 over, I'm still not sure if they are bringing me my gtx 660 today, got an email at 2 am saying it was delayed a day due to a late trailer arrival or something, yet if I check the tracking it says both "delayed until next business day" and "out for delivery". So my 660 is in a state of flux as though it was heisenbergs cat lol.

That sucks man. I personally don't even know which shipping company to trust anymore. I've seen Blackbox recordings of in-air emergencies from fedex/ups planes (I'm USAF) and they scare me, and USPS leaves my packages out on the mailbox by the road. I lived in the country right next to a state highway. Also lost a power supply and a motherboard because they left it in the rain and snow. @uspsilencer #FAIL 

And for curiousity, damage to my 540:

• Front top-left coner all kinds of jacked up/missing/#whatcorner
  • front left usb broke
  • front headphone broke
  • all the clips to hold the front panel on = on vacation
  • shattered one of my LED light strips (honestly i didn't care since they were never on)

I also never filed for a claim as I planed on getting a new case anyway, just means I'm not selling this one. :/

That sucks man. I personally don't even know which shipping company to trust anymore. I've seen Blackbox recordings of in-air emergencies from fedex/ups planes (I'm USAF) and they scare me, and USPS leaves my packages out on the mailbox by the road. I lived in the country right next to a state highway. Also lost a power supply and a motherboard because they left it in the rain and snow. @uspsilencer #FAIL 

:o I'd have waited for the next delivery and kicked that drivers ass. Oddly enough, my driveway is 7/10ths of a mile long and they drive right to my door. However, I am last on everyone's route, and 99% of the time if they tell me "it will be delivered this day by 7pm" that means "it will be delivered the day after, and we won't tell you that until like, 11pm on the day we said it would be delivered"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

:o I'd have waited for the next delivery and kicked that drivers ass. Oddly enough, my driveway is 7/10ths of a mile long and they drive right to my door. However, I am last on everyone's route, and 99% of the time if they tell me "it will be delivered this day by 7pm" that means "it will be delivered the day after, and we won't tell you that until like, 11pm on the day we said it would be delivered"

Yea, my driveway is rather long as well. Goes around a field and out Elk pens.

Yea, my driveway is rather long as well. Goes around a field and out Elk pens.

Elk pens?....... tell me you get to hunt that land.

Looks really nice. That would make a great HTPC case.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Elk pens?....... tell me you get to hunt that land.

Yes we have 27 elk...

Here is a picture I took with my camera last winter, and actually my hackintosh background.

10661997_10203387860714190_8721205628634

Nice.. Looks a bit lengthy towards the back there though.. :/

Details separate people.

Nice.. Looks a bit lengthy towards the back there though.. :/

You mean the view, because the hills in the back are just a mile away. And I took the image about 3 feet from him.

You mean the view, because the hills in the back are just a mile away. And I took the image about 3 feet from him.

hah! :D

Details separate people.

Yes we have 27 elk...

Here is a picture I took with my camera last winter, and actually my hackintosh background.

-snip

Nice, so you do hunt them or just raise them? I've always wanted enough land to have a small hunting preserve and do land management stuff. (before any peta freaks jump on me, that's when you create a safe environment for the animals and only hunt things that are a certain age, otherwise they live a relatively nice life and get fed for free)

Nice, so you do hunt them or just raise them? I've always wanted enough land to have a small hunting preserve and do land management stuff. (before any peta freaks jump on me, that's when you create a safe environment for the animals and only hunt things that are a certain age, otherwise they live a relatively nice life and get fed for free)

this is getting really off topic, but we raise them for meat and the velvet from the antlers because the velvet is turned into medicine. used to be $120/lbs when each animal could produce 80lbs a year. Now it's $22/lbs because of CWD. Google that if intrigued.

this is getting really off topic, but we raise them for meat and the velvet from the antlers because the velvet is turned into medicine. used to be $120/lbs when each animal could produce 80lbs a year. Now it's $22/lbs because of CWD. Google that if intrigued.

Tried to, cwd-info.org was unresponsive lol. Chronic Wasting Disease?

enjoy having to worry about what gpu you can get now with the sfx psu market being so limited and the wattage's on them being so small  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Wake me up when they make an mATX case please. Although that looks nice.

x2 x2!

I don't think that they will. They want to stay for mitx only. To be honest, you can get quite a bit in a mITX build if you try.

Really? That's disappointing.

I'd buy one of their cases in a second if they made an microATX case with a window. :(

As much as I'd love to try, I just don't think I could squeeze 2 video cards into an mITX case ;)

enjoy having to worry about what gpu you can get now with the sfx psu market being so limited and the wattage's on them being so small  

I don't think it'll be that much of an issue with the way cards are moving.

Plus Silverstone makes a 650w SFX PSU. More than enough power for a system with one card.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Just got the parts today, I'm waiting on a package from my parents containing the intel mounting brackets for the H100i i'm transferring from my AMD rig.

10683469_10203457312170433_8381355992993

10483086_10203457311810424_7241482309177

10257306_10203457312690446_733907270625510506702_10203457313770473_3749804961876