computer illiterate salesmen

Fgtfv567

Have you guys ever met a salesmen trying to sell you something and just didn't know what he or she was talking about?

I heard a high school senior say that Intel is a better brand but AMD makes a better processor

Please don't start a flame war about processor brands..

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

All the time. It is like they have no education. At my local PC store I happened to hear a conversation between a boy buying a new PC and the sales clerk. The boy asked the clerk that is a i3 better than i5 and the clerk said ofc. I walked straight out and never returned.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

You problem is the salesman, and there is only one type salesman. Don't confuse the word they place in front of the word salesman, its still salesman. Salesman are basically, how do I get this sucker to dump as much cash as possible by me spinning words to confuse and let the cash drop out. People claim that there are exceptions but at the end of the day they want your cash no matter how good a sob story they stick in their spiel.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I've encountered too many...

It's my own fault sometimes though... I have very specific questions so most salesmen end up being confused...

Everytime i don't shop at pbtech... haha

Had a guy think that a netbook will do my video editing. 

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

something something amd is better...

But seriously i get dumb marketing calls about how my pc is broken or how i should but some product and when i tell them they are wrong they get very angry at me... like when someone says they are going to shut off my internet because of some reason and im like dooood im not even with that ISP and they insist it doesn't matter, its very painful

Yes Yes Legalize Gay Marriage sure, but have you ever considered Weaponizing Gay?

CPU: I5 4690 3.5ghz || MOBO: MSI B85-G43 Gaming Board || RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance Pro - Red || GPU: Gainward GTX770 Phantom 4gb || PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750W Gold || Case: Thermaltake Urban T31 || SSD: Corsair Force 120GB || HDD: 1TB WD Black

Everytime i don't shop at pbtech... haha

Had a guy think that a netbook will do my video editing. 

It would just take a few days to render a video. :P

I never ask them anything, just a specific list of what I need. But it is bad. I had a salesman selling my grandmother a smartphone she does not know how to use and a 130$ wireless router, though a 50$ one would have sufficed.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

It would just take a few days to render a video. :P

Thats IF i could get it on there... haha. 

I said to him no thanks, i like rendering videos under 4 minutes :D

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

I never ask them anything, just a specific list of what I need. But it is bad. I had a salesman selling my grandmother a smartphone she does not know how to use and a 130$ wireless router, though a 50$ one would have sufficed.

What phone was it?

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

They're just employees who aren't trained, get paid garbage, and probably have other interests than computer hardware. I think some of you are expecting too much.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

looking at a laptop with a amd a10 sales guy walks buy hey id be looking at this (core i3 laptop) naw man i need something with more graphics horse power "the i3 blows the a10 out of the water in graphics" oh really? "yea" ok see ya

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.