Good ways to make money off steam?

CyanOG

Title says it all (To profit and make steam credit and be able to buy a lot of good steam games without having to purchase actual credit often)

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

Make games? :P

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I...don't think you can unless you make an indie game and get it greenlighted.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Trade things. Get CS:GO and TF2 Keys and sell what you unlock.

Too risky .. I have $12 and im debating whether thats good :/ 

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

I have a 50% off gmod coupon and got no idea what to do with it i dont want the actual game and forums look stinky

wait for cs:go to go on sale if you can't buy it now and one you have it, trade cs:go items in Steam

wait for cs:go to go on sale if you can't buy it now and one you have it, trade cs:go items in Steam

I have CS GO and i do sell items but the drops i get suck and barely make any money and buying keys is risky and if i didnt make profit id rage out.. such probs

Some of the crap that has bin put up on Steam of late,look like they made with a $6 dollar budget so im sure you could do better with $12 buxs :)

Buy some csgo items and trade them up for items worth more and then sell the items when you want a game

Trading and Selling is pretty much it if you can't develop a game. 

I've done so many trades and I didn't get money, but I got rep and games :D

What you can do is, Wait for CS:GO to go on sales and until then keep playing TF2. Whatever you collect, you can either trade or put it up in the Market! 

If you think 14.99$ is too much. Then what you can do is, buy the hard copy of the game from the nearest store. You will most probably have a key inside, just activate it on steam! 

I got my CS:GO for about 8$! While it was not on sale in steam too! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Mowing lawns or shoveling walks would make more sense.

Anyone telling you they make a living selling stuff on Steam are full of s#$% using fuzzy math,.

1. Go to TI(insert number here)

2. Stand in the 10 hour Secret Shop line

3. Grab all the sets

4. Sell them for 20 bucks in the market each

5. ???

6. Profit

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh