Android mini PC

OpticFusion

What do you think about a Android mini PC?

The Asus UX305 has an Almighty Intel core M-5Y10 0.8GHZ, GPU Intel HD 5300 Windforce, SDD 120GB, Passively Cooled, 1920x1080 Matte Screen, An Fantastic ICEpower Audio Making my House Shake and Having more ports then a MacBook btw this not an advertisement.

Nvidia Shield, there you go

Main:Corsair Obsidian 650D||Corsair AX1200||Asus Rampage IV-E||Intel I7 3930K@4,8Ghz||16GB Corsair Dominator GT 2133C9||Asus GTX680 DCUIITOP SLI||full costum waterloop||Cosair Force GT 240GB||2x2.5" WD Black 750GB
bench; Dimastech bench||Corsair HX750||Asus Maximus IV Gene||Intel I7 2600K@4,5Ghz||8Gb Corsair Dominator GT 1866C9||Asus GTX660Ti||XSPC costum waterloop||Corsair Force 3 120GB||4x2TB HDD
Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2012

theres android tablets that you can just put a keyboard on, and theres really cheap netbooks that run android

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You could give the raspberry pi a go

OnePlus 6T

You could give the raspberry pi a go

You can even run android on an pi if you want. Why you'd want to run an OS designed for screens no larger that a 13" tablet on a PC screen is beyond me though. http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/tag/android scroll down a bit and you'll see how odd it looks.

HTTP/2 203

Ouya they are android and only $50 without a controller

Character artist in the Games industry.

get an android stick or and android tablet with either the allwinner a31 soc(works awesome for gaming) or the rockchip rk3188 soc (extremely powerful cpu but not as powerful gpu) they both support hdmi out and usb host

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))