Nzxt Kraken X60 Fans

The stock fans on my Kraken X60 are very loud when I have them at 75%-100%.

What would you guys recommend for great performance fans that are quiet when running very fast?

Thanks in advance!

Corsair AF 140's.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Corsair AF 140's.

Not for rad

Aerocool ds 140mm

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If you want silence, the Akasa apache blacks are good enough to keep my 4770K at 4.4GHz below 70 degrees, even at like 1200rpm or whatever their max rpm is. I'll be replacing them with Noctua IndustrialPPCs soon though I think since I want to be able to clock the CPU higher and then turn the fans right up for handbrake encodes. People also rate the Akasa vipers though which are a higher-rpm version of the apaches so you could look at them too.

Budget for the fans? if there is none Noctua 120mm.

Given that the X60 takes 140mm fans...

Not for rad

Aerocool ds 140mm

They work just fine on a rad. Check out JayzTwoCents' Skunkworks.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Corsair sp140s work great on my x61. Dropped temps like 2c and are much quieter.

Well I'm running a 4.8ghz overclock and would like the fans to be quiet as possible. I may end up buying the Noctua 140mm fans as they are said to be very good.

Thanks for all the feedback!