Alternative of Asus X99 WS for a WS build?

Unclescar

Currently the x99 WS motherboard is a NeweggBusiness exclusive (thanks to the guy who pointed that out to me a while ago when I couldn't find it.)

Well, unfortunately for me my little home studio doesn't quite qualify as a business, and I have a fear that I won't be able to get my hands on one of these mobo's, unless it becomes generally available to everyone at some point.

So anyway, for a (purple and black themed) workstation build (with a touch of gaming on the side) what is a good alternative to the WS motherboard that will give me solid reliable constant awesomeness on the x99 platform?

I'll be using it for constant Audio editing, a decent amount of graphic design and some video editing, and it will also double as my home server for my family, so enough SATA ports for a large amount of storage for tons of movies and music.

I'm looking to have the build complete by the end of November at the very latest.

Any other x99 board...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I don't think you have to be a business to order from them. I made an account just fine with the company name of "Derp" and I'm ganna buy that board in the next couple of weeks here. Shouldn't be an issue.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

I don't think you have to be a business to order from them. I made an account just fine with the company name of "Derp" and I'm ganna buy that board in the next couple of weeks here. Shouldn't be an issue.

:o Are you serious?! thats amazeballs. nevermind then. :) ordering tonight before it goes out of stock again.

that is one fine looking mobo

cant imaging the price of it though

Gatta pay to play brutha

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

that is one fine looking mobo

cant imaging the price of it though

Its for a home studio. You don't build a workstation quality computer with a tight budget. ;)

Also, I don't see it any differently than when I buy new instruments. No matter how good my microphones and mixing are, I'm not going to get $2000 violin sound out of a $70 violin.

Does computer hardware effect sound? no, but reliability and not-having-to-upgrade-or-replace-parts definately makes up for the premium of getting higher quality items. an investment. :)

I could just as easily go 1150 socket on a z97 mobo and be overkill for my audio work, but I am going for more than 4 cores since I also do graphic design and video editing/rendering.