Do You Put Stickers/ Case Badges on Your PC?

RelentlessAF

dat slant  :(

#sweg

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

dat slant  :(

on my 680? yea its annoying, ill probably prop it up with fishing wire or lego blocks  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Cool post a pic of that?

JVXGssd.png

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

-snip-

Oh cool :D stickers like that I usually put on my Monitor, I have one for Razer, one for Monster, and one for SteelSeries.

Hey guys, just wondering how many of you actually put stickers and/ or case badges on your PC's. I have one sticker on the side of mine but I used to put all the case badges I got on the top of my old case however I like the sleek look of the Define R4 and decided not to this time around however I like the sticker on there and it has a cool story behind it. So go ahead and post pictures of your PCs with either stickers, case badges, or both!

Normally no, but on this PC..... funny you should ask..... lol

Picture7_zpsf5c6f84f.jpg

Picture8_zpsf19b1791.jpg

Normally no, but on this PC..... funny you should ask..... lol

-snip-

I like xD and awesome Monster sticker!

OP, do you like the new Corsair Gaming logo by any chance?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

always, although this case is sorta bare compared to past cases I have used.

gallery_62868_1880_208642.jpg

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

always, although this case is sorta bare compared to past cases I have used.

-snip-

Looks great xD it really compliments the build.

I do, I just ordered some metal badges for the bottom of my 450D.  

The more colorful ones are pretty tacky looking, stickers/badges are fine as long as they maintain a clean aesthetic or at least go well with the color scheme.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

I do, I just ordered some metal badges for the bottom of my 450D.  

The more colorful ones are pretty tacky looking, stickers/badges are fine as long as they maintain a clean aesthetic or at least go well with the color scheme.

Sounds like it'll look great I agree on colorful stickers though I really like the green color of the Monster Logo on the Black Define R4.

Pro tip:  Cut out a magnet the size of your sticker.  Glue it to the sticker, now you have a magnet for your case.  Doesn't ruin the case, and you can move it around at your leisure.

Pro tip:  Cut out a magnet the size of your sticker.  Glue it to the sticker, now you have a magnet for your case.  Doesn't ruin the case, and you can move it around at your leisure.

I don't think stickers ruin the case though but that's a good tip regardless.

I took the Trinity badge off of my desktop (since it's just the CPU part of it running now that it has a 7870) and I slapped it onto the bottom corner of my laptop's lid. Still makes sense.

I don't think stickers ruin the case though but that's a good tip regardless.

I should have said it doesn't ruin the sticker, if you want to reapply it later.

I'm waiting for my friend's Intel and nvidia stickers...

I'll do what @elkenrod said and put it on my pure AMD build...