Cant Uninstall BF4 Digital Deluxe

Go to solution Solved by Jodomcfrodo,

yeah the files are there

Try repairing the game in origin

So, I installed Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe edition accidentally on my small ssd instead of my hard drive. Wanting to move it for the space, I tried to uninstall it by going into origin, right clicking BF4 digital deluxe, and clicking uninstall. It brings up the normal windows uninstall manager when I do this.

BUT bf4 doesn't show up. its not there and I don't know how else I can cleanly uninstall it. If theres some better way to do it that works though origin of just a general application please let me know. maybe I can just move it directly do my other drive? or do it manually somehow?

Thanks

post-123354-0-27907900-1411770912_thumb.

HAIIIIII

When you click unistall in origin, it brings you to the windows uninstall thing instead of the origin uninstall thing?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Yeah

I saw on a youtube video that origin does it automatically for you

but for me it just brings up the windows thing

Yeah

I saw on a youtube video that origin does it automatically for you

but for me it just brings up the windows thing

Quote meh

Go to your drive that BF4 is installed on > origin games > bf4 and see if it is there

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Do what to the game file?

So they are there right. 

yeah the files are there

Yeah sorry about that auto correct anyways I belive you should delete it

CSGO FOR KNIFE!

Yeah sorry about that auto correct anyways I belive you should delete it

By it do you mean everything in the bf4 folder?

The whole folder but check if it's size is correct if not you should go to your documents where there is also another bf file

CSGO FOR KNIFE!

The whole folder but check if it's size is correct if not you should go to your documents where there is also another bf file

the size does seem correct

The one in documents only has my screenshots and settings

Im going to try repairing the game first to get a clean uninstall

@Demozwolf

So I repair the game in origin, click uninstall, the right popup comes with an option to uninstall (finally!!)

I decide to go through that long process later and click play on bf4

When I click Play an error pops ups repeatedly (spam) in IE (with battlelog I presume) and origin crashes with "serious problems"

the error wont stop poping up so I restart

after restart, reopen origin, repair bf4 again, and now I can play it. it seems to work, hoping all problems have been fixed. thanks for help thus far, hopefully no more problems.