Nexus 9 expected Oct. 9th

XTankSlayerX

AH-Nexus-Logo-Android-Headlines.jpg

All indications do point to HTC being the manufacturers behind the Nexus 9 tablet. However, the details are extremely sketchy with rumors constantly contracting each other. At present we are not even sure of the name with some suggesting it will be Nexus 9, Nexus 8 or maybe even the Nexus 8.9. The device has also been linked with the codenames Volantis and Flounder. It is also believed (using “believed” lightly) the device will come with an 8.9″ QHD (2560 x 1440) display, will use a Tegra K1 processor and the RAM could be anywhere between 3 and 5 GB.

So what about when? Will, this is the biggest sticking point. Less than two weeks ago, a report by Phone Arena suggested the Nexus 9 (we’ll stick with this for now) will be launched on October 8th at an HTC event. However, it seems more likely now that this event will focus on HTC’s new camera ventures. Only three days later a tweet from Paul O’Brien (MoDaCo founder) advised that he had been informed an ‘announcement’ or ‘launch’ of the Nexus 9 will be on October 16th.

Looks rather awewome. Imagine if this thing had game stream lol

source:http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014/09/rumor-nexus-9-uk-carrier-launch-expected-october-24th.html

it won't. Nvidia would never let a product cannibalize sales of their own product.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

just use lime light

also since this is a tegra device

ull just have to wait for some one to port it over

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

No way is HTC announcing this before Google. Nexus devices are Google devices, doesn't matter who the manufacturer is, and they come with the newest Android... HTC is not going to announce the arrival of Android L before Google is, that makes no bloody sense.

I literally just got my Shield tablet... don't even care :D

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

I've been following Nexus 9 / 10 2 / 11 rumors for over a year now and it keeps sounding worse and worse.

Don't trust any rumors regarding it. Keep your expectations low until it is unveiled.

Wait, there's an HTC event coming up? Are they finally going to announce the HTC One M8 MAX?

not sure if they use the K1, 805 does. Nvidia still has their own tablet

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i