Phantom Glass (One Plus One)

Bloodshed Romance

Phantom Glass just got new stock in for the One Plus One. Just ordered mine for $46.24 USD via paypal (it was $15 in shipping).

My dbrand one is nice but dirt makes it inbetween the screen protector and the sticker part.. which is why i'm against multi piece screen protectors.

Hopefully Linus is right and their website is as they say "the last screen protector i'll ever need"

Lol, the $10/free shipping 9H Nilkin tempered glass screen protector on my Oneplus is probably just as good.

Phantom Glass just got new stock in for the One Plus One. Just ordered mine for $46.24 USD via paypal (it was $15 in shipping).

My dbrand one is nice but dirt makes it inbetween the screen protector and the sticker part.. which is why i'm against multi piece screen protectors.

Hopefully Linus is right and their website is as they say "the last screen protector i'll ever need"

It's truly awesome. If you're serious about protecting your screen you'll love it. I've got one on my One M8 and I never worry about keys in my pocket or whatever anymore :)

I would want to get the protector for both the oneplus one & surface 3, but that would end up costing around $80. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

It's truly awesome. If you're serious about protecting your screen you'll love it. I've got one on my One M8 and I never worry about keys in my pocket or whatever anymore :)

If its true gorilla glass then I probably won't have to worry and worst case, just replace the phantom glass... the Dbrand screen protector has gotten some pretty serious scratches in it but I don't leave keys or anything else in my pockets, 

if you're gonna get a phone and want it to last I do believe you should try to protect the screen.. I haven't used any type of screen protector on the Nexus 4 (previous phone) and I never broke the front glass (just the back).. Gorilla Glass is nice but over time it will give way (there were some pretty major scratches on it).. I would MUCH rather spend 35 bucks on a screen protector rather than spending 100+ getting the screen itself replaced when it breaks.

• 2 weeks later...

Phantom Glass is pretty freaking awesome..  install wasn't hard at all and it feels like its actually going to protect my phone...

also Dbrand just released their gorilla glass screen covers.