Mod24 winners?

The_New_Guy

Anyone know when the winners will be announced and is my link correct?

http://www.nvidia.com/content/game24/game24giveaway.html

They have probably emailed the winners and when they contact nvidia they'll put up the winners. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

OH MY GOD!

ImOut.gif

HOW MANY THREADS NEED TO BE MADE!

Because he had a hard drive.

OH MY GOD!HOW MANY THREADS NEED TO BE MADE!

It's a perfectly valid topic when you consider that the answers given seem to be incorrect as they implied a near Sept 22nd announcement and it's currently the 24th with no announcement in hand and no widely known news of a delay.

As such creating a topic to find out if anybody knew of such a delay is a perfectly valid reason for the recreation of this topic.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

OH MY GOD!

ImOut.gif

HOW MANY THREADS NEED TO BE MADE!

It was supposed to be announced on the 22nd, it is now the 24th.

The very page says to follow nvidia on both Twitter and Facebook for Game24 info, which they have been active on every day, with no mention of the winners.

They STILL haven't bothered to get anybody working at nvidia to change the number 2 to a 3 for how many actual winners they are, I'm sure that would take far too long to correct.

I genuinely think they must have all completely forgot they just had a 24 hour long event not too long ago, it's astonishing.

The lack of information coming from Nvidia does seem rather astonishing, considering the resources poured into this event.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

The lack of information coming from Nvidia does seem rather astonishing, considering the resources poured into this event.

I wonder if nvidia screwed up so bad they somehow lost all the entries to the giveaway and are panicking.

They seemed to screw everything else up so far.

It was quite funny every time I checked in on Mod24, Luke and Linus constantly had to explain to viewers that nvidia didn't understand how their own giveaway rules worked.

Anyone know when the winners will be announced and is my link correct?

http://www.nvidia.com/content/game24/game24giveaway.html

finally someone posting about this. I have been refreshing that damn giveaway page every 10 minutes. and like someone up there said ^^ they are active on social media every day without even a simple mention of the giveaway, its quite frustrating

Conmega Posted this on another thread

Supposedly the winners have been contacted... Sadly I don't seem to be a winner myself so goodluck to everyone else who entered.

Darn shame too I collect vintage computers and it would have been cool to take a photo of that IBM tower next to some of it's bretheren...

https://twitter.com/...031746338095104

So they just announced the winners, and i guess Luke and Linus were wrong all along. There's only two winners. And Nvidia didn't even tell us the correct phrase 

So they just announced the winners, and i guess Luke and Linus were wrong all along. There's only two winners. And Nvidia didn't even tell us the correct phrase 

Wow...

So.... We'll never know if it was "Future is Here", that genuinely pisses me off. I was curious.

Also, what the f*** are they doing with the 3rd $6,000 PC? Keeping it?