Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe for $19 and $23 only

vandanved

More than 50% off on Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Editions

Wasteland 2 (Steam) for $19 $15

https://www.g2a.com/r/wasteland-2-steam-cd-key-global-html

Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (Steam) for $23

https://www.g2a.com/r/wasteland-2-digital-deluxe-edition-steam-cd-key-global-html

Wasteland 2 is currently just for $15.

Is that a trusted site ?.

Yup g2a is very reliable. I have bought more than 20 games from them and never faced any problem. G2a is awesome when it comes to game deals.

Is that a trusted site ?.

there has been an incident with g2a and sniper elite v3 when 7000 keys were banned.

more from Total Biscuit

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3

there has been an incident with g2a and sniper elite v3 when 7000 keys were banned.

more from Total Biscuit

This case happens 1 in thousands, and if you select g2a shield and pay then there is no risk of loosing your money.

This case happens 1 in thousands, and if you select g2a shield and pay then there is no risk of loosing your money.

looks like 7 thousand in this case ;)

but G2A is a mostly reselling site so you take care with it as with any reselling site, IMO.

they do have a few publishers they're authorized to sell games for though, I think.

btw if ppl decide to grab from G2A.. search for those coupons which is all around the web. or just use DZON and you'll get 3% off (we dont get anything if u use our code, just friendly notice)

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

No site can be said to be 100% reliable.(other than steam itself).

But with a little care you can avoid loosing money and even save some money by these types of deals.

But with a little care you can avoid loosing money and even save some money by these types of deals.

I know you're a G2A fan (and looks like a Steam Store fan too) but honestly that's a silly statement.

There's a difference between reseller websites and authorized key retailers. 

Anyways G2A is one of the more legitimate reseller website and we do list their stuff occasionally on Delzon... but ask yourself this, do you need to pay extra insurance money on Steam Store (or other authorize retailers) to ensure you'll get a refund if the key you get doesnt work out?

I know you're a G2A fan (and looks like a Steam Store fan too) but honestly that's a silly statement.

There's a difference between reseller websites and authorized key retailers.

Anyways G2A is one of the more legitimate reseller website and we do list their stuff occasionally on Delzon... but ask yourself this, do you need to pay extra insurance money on Steam Store (or other authorize retailers) to ensure you'll get a refund if the key you get doesnt work out?

That's a very good point you made there.. I never thought about it. But still i am ok if i am saving some money.

That's a very good point you made there.. I never thought about it. But still i am ok if i am saving some money.

eh all good. just discussion is all. not saying ppl shouldnt buy from G2A. as long as when problem crops up G2A (or any other retailers) crop up, they take care of it and the store will stay on the gamer's good side.

50% discount for a brand new game? I really want this game however I am weary of this I don't think there's many legit ways to get such discounts and this resells are more vulnerable than usual to being eventually declared illegal.

-------

Current Rig

-------

50% discount for a brand new game? I really want this game however I am weary of this I don't think there's many legit ways to get such discounts and this resells are more vulnerable than usual to being eventually declared illegal.

No it is not risky, and if something wrong happens you will get your money back.

Hmmmm, I think I'd rather give the full $40 to support this indie, crowdfunded game.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

Steam, Origin, Green Man Gaming, HumbleBundle, GoG is just what I know from the top of my head.

i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz 1.37v, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid, Asus z370-A Prime

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16, Samsung 960 Evo 256GB, Samsung 850Pro 1TB, WD 3TB HDD

NZXT H440 White, Corsair H100i GTX v2, EVGA 750G2

Corsair AF140 x1, Corsair SP120 x2, Noctua Industrial 3000 RPM x3