Paypal lets you pay with bitcoin at more online stores

XTankSlayerX

PayPal has been coy about embracing virtual currencies so far, but it just took a big step toward welcoming them with open arms. As of today, the company's deals with processing firms BitPay, Coinbase and GoCoin let you pay with Bitcoin at North American online stores that both use PayPal's Payments Hub and accept digital cash.

This doesn't mean your PayPal wallet can suddenly hold Bitcoin; the service says it's only moving "gradually" toward full support, and wants to see how things shake out. However, it should now be easier for many outlets (primarily smaller ones) to accept Bitcoin. Don't be shocked if some of your favorite internet shops flick the switch and give you an alternative to paying with old-school money.

interesting to see what Bitcoin becomes, i cant see it being that big; considering its inconvenient to via bit coin unless you mine its like crazy right now.

Source:

http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/23/paypal-deals-help-bitcoin-payments/

That's awesome. I've been out of the Bitcoin game for a little while now, but that doesn't mean that I don't like the idea of Bitcoin becoming more popular. In fact, I love it! Whenever I get some money, I think I may buy some Bitcoins. It's not as bad of an investment as some people are lead to believe...

COMIC SANS