LTT Models Archive

carolkarine

How do we get this pinned?

I don't think we can.

I've re-uploaded my models including a.STP (step) file as well. Also found the Koolance COV-RP450 pumptop/res.base model on their site. How awesome. Saved me some time.

I'm slowly making progress on having the Asus Z97I-Plus modeled. The socket isn't the correct one (LGA1155), but it is closest I have been able to find so far. I need to flip the DIMMs for the Ram around. I just found the PCIe header about 20 minutes ago. I'll get those uploaded as well since they will be useful for anyone trying to model any other motherboard. Here is how my model looks at the moment:

AsusZ97Iplus.png

I hope you don't mind @Maki Role but I've been using your Z87I motherboard as a starting point for the Z97I-Plus that I'm working on. I moving things around for the connectors and I'll need to make a new VRM block. I have to go by are pictures, so a lot of things I've moved are just eyeballed. They should be close enough for most purposes though.

Just found that Koolance provides step files of their products. Koolance.com

And I do mean all of their products. I just downloaded files for one of their radiators, pump, and a reservoir so I can make sure there will be enough space for everything inside this case that I'm hoping to be able to build.

Just found that Koolance provides step files of their products. Koolance.com

And I do mean all of their products. I just downloaded files for one of their radiators, pump, and a reservoir so I can make sure there will be enough space for everything inside this case that I'm hoping to be able to build.

I've said it in a previous comment that there's a pump top model on their site. but not everything has models unfortunately. At least I didn't find one of the 380i CPU block. But I guess they think it will fit so why bother.

And I've made my 840 evo model with connectors, (since I don't want to upload other's models). Again a few measurments are "guessing" and rounded since Samsung's dimensions are unreadable on the sheet. It should be good for planning as usual.

This needs to be stickied, fleshed out a bit first, but definitely stickied. 

If only we could somehow talk these manufactures into sending us their models of them :) 

This needs to be stickied, fleshed out a bit first, but definitely stickied. 

If only we could somehow talk these manufactures into sending us their models of them :)

That would be awesome if they would do that. It doesn't even need to be a very detailed model. All you really need for layout purposes is the i/o area and the various sockets. if somebody wants an ultra realistic model, all they would need to do is put in the time on the materials used for the render.