Unofficial GTX 780 overclocking troubleshooting and owners thread

Share your gtx 780 overclock. Ask for help with troubleshooting. Experiences that you would like to share.

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

I ll start my GTX 780 is at 1254 mhz core and 6.8 ghz vram. With voltage hack i could get above 1300mhz but i re-flashed it stock bios

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

because there were errors i could have gotten it over 1360's if i pushed it hard on the voltage hack

*you can edit posts :)

I've got one, but I don't feel confident with overclocking it so far. Especially becuase all the games I play run at a constant 300fps. :D

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

*you can edit posts :)

I've got one, but I don't feel confident with overclocking it so far. Especially becuase all the games I play run at a constant 300fps. :D

nice what games and monitor do you use and btw i know about editing but i needed to get the thread on its feet

My OC is 0Mhz core clock, 0Mhz VRAM and 0GB. Voltage at 0v

Still waiting for a donation ;( 

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

My OC is 0Mhz core clock, 0Mhz VRAM and 0GB. Voltage at 0v

Still waiting for a donation ;( 

lol what gpu u using now integrated on your amd processor

Yep, Core at 960Mhz 1-2GB DDR3 2133Mhz RAM 512 shades, and sum like 7gb a sec 

lol what gpu u using now integrated on your amd processor

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

Yep, Core at 960Mhz 1-2GB DDR3 2133Mhz RAM 512 shades, and sum like 7gb a sec 

what cpu cooler do you have

not sure on (Edit:spelling, Thermaluke asdnskajldjadbfbajkbfadfjbasfj, Its a air cooler, my CPU never goes above 65, even at 100% usage and both my CPU and iGPU are OC. I change my CPU as needed but i can use up to 4.5Ghz but wont go higher due to the dangrough volts i need to add to it (Like 1.6voltes+ )

what cpu cooler do you have