Sennheiser's latest marketing strategy [WTF]

ImBleu

Source: Sennheiser's Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHYcza8E3g8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHYcza8E3g8

The Sennheiser Urbanite is the ultimate lover of ears. Won’t you let him love yours?

So yea, this is something interesting. Sennheiser seems to be taking a direction in their marketing and are shying away from the status-quo that every other Tech firm is going for. This latest ad, which looks almost about as creepy as Little Baby's Ice cream ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0 ) shows a guy dressed as a headphone massaging, washing and 'loving' the ear.

EDIT: Since the advert, they have released a few other adverts of the same style ( https://www.youtube.com/user/sennheiserofficial/videos ), definitely spicing up the advert world.

Would you buy a Sennheiser Ultimate? After this advert I sure want one.

Anyone else want to let him love yours? pardon the pun

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I was smiling the whole time.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I actually think this is quite a good advertisement. 2618670_0199714375_Kappa.png

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

This is what marketing money on the back of a wave of bandwagoneering gamers buying your products can do.

That, and introducing a bunch of "gaming" products that made the entire original point of buying their product pointless.

PS: Not saying Sennheiser are bad or anything. Just that the gaming hive mind is, and their lack of individuality.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I must say they have my ears all worked up and umm.... Horny... intrigued.  

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

I would buy one, but not because this commercial but because of the reviews of it by Barnacules and JayZTwoCents. 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I think the video is extremely funny, a bit cringeworthy but I had to laugh.

The german accent is brilliant

144Hz goodness

I think the video is extremely funny, a bit cringeworthy but I had to laugh.

The german accent is brilliant

Of course the german accent is good. Sennheiser is a german brand?

Of course the german accent is good. Sennheiser is a german brand?

That's not my point.

It's overdone and exaggerated which makes it funny.

144Hz goodness

Hearing a german man talk erotically in an advert is rather disturbing but hilarious. @beebskadoo get over here and watch this if you haven't. You may find this quite entertaining as well.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

i want that prop :D

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Hahahahah that was kinda wierd/awesome at the same time! :D Love their headphones either way! :)

Seem to be very good on ear portable headphones (alongside the Solo2):

I swear this was posted here before.

I'm genuinely disturbed.

I will not be using the Urbanites to listen to Slayer with because I wouldn't be able to stop imagining the guy in the advert as the "Angel of Death" from the song.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Thats a very good advert

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The guys at Senheiser must have gotten ear fetish... :P

Click here to claim your free Linus plushie.

This guy knows what the internet is all about

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

I swear this was posted here before.

Video posted 9 days ago on youtube, searched and found nothing related to it on the forum.