Disappointed in accuracy of LTT site info. being accurate in regards to The WAN Show last night.

DeViLzzz

The calendar was changed to the 20th on your website last night and so I left and went to bed not long after the show. I did stay in The WAN Show chat to see if you were going to have the show and nothing was said by you Linus and Luke. I passed out quick after trying to think I could watch football and more after leaving your chat. I just woke up at 8 am looking for The WAN Show LIVE on Twitch.  Wth?  I was up over 40+ hours and waited patiently in The WAN Show chat last night and disappointed you didn't stick to what was said the day would be for the show which was the 20th on the LTT site. It was changed by you or some mod.  I can't find that now but it clearly said the 20th and had a time and it wasn't early morning the 20th either as in when maybe you put the show on live.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The calendar was changed to the 20th on your website last night and so I left and went to bed not long after the show. I did stay in The WAN Show chat to see if you were going to have the show and nothing was said by you Linus and Luke. I passed out quick after trying to think I could watch football and more but couldn't. I just woke up at 8 am looking for The WAN Show LIVE on Twitch.  Wth?  I was up over 40+ hours and waited patiently in The WAN Show chat last night and disappointed you didn't stick to what was said the day would be for the show which was the 20th on the LTT site.  

They said from the beginning they were doing it after mod 24. It was literally 20 minutes (if that) after mod24 ended that they started the stream. They kind of had a lot going on, mistakes happen.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

They said from the beginning they were doing it after mod 24. It was literally 20 minutes (if that) after mod24 ended that they started the stream. They kind of had a lot going on, mistakes happen.

No, they spent an hour trying to get it working and started an hour after Mod24 ended. But I don't care that they were late, I just care that it happened.

They said from the beginning they were doing it after mod 24. It was literally 30 minutes (if that) after mod24 ended that they started the stream.

Well guess what?  I know they said from the beginning they wer doing it after MOD24.  I was there the whole time at MOD24!  Thing is when I checked the website while being in chat people said it had been changed on the website and it was and it sure as heck didn't say it was running at the time it did. 

Anyway I am just mad cuz I am a dedicated follower and hated missing The WAN Show after all that ....

and again it said the 20th and had a time listed that wasn't when the show went off at.

Well guess what?  I know they said from the beginning they wer doing it after MOD24.  I was there the whole time at MOD24!  Thing is when I checked the website while being in chat people said it had been changed on the website and it was and it sure as heck didn't say it was running at the time it did. 

Anyway I am just mad cuz I am a dedicated follower and hated missing The WAN Show after all that ....

and again it said the 20th and had a time listed that wasn't when the show went off at.

Just watch it on YT .... your life is not over jeeez.

No, they spent an hour trying to get it working and started an hour after Mod24 ended. But I don't care that they were late, I just care that it happened.

No they didn't.

So you listened to twitch trolls to find out when the show was going to be live? Smart move, should've just stuck around to make sure. I ignored the twitch chat and just kept the stream open in the background waiting for it to go live, watched it from that point forward. It was your fault you missed it, another half hour being awake wouldn't have killed you to see what was going on. Given the amount of mistakes that kept happening it should've been evident they were going to be either late or going to have some trouble to work out before it started.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

No they didn't.

So you listened to twitch trolls to find out when the show was going to be live? Smart move, should've just stuck around to make sure. I ignored the twitch chat and just kept the stream open in the background waiting for it to go live, watched it from that point forward. It was your fault you missed it, another half hour being awake wouldn't have killed you to see what was going on. Given the amount of mistakes that kept happening it should've been evident they were going to be either late or going to have some trouble to work out before it started.

It was on the Linus Tech Tips website on the calendar!  They had changed it!  Get a clue!  They had changed it to the 20th and the time was not midnight or anything like that on the 20th.  I am not stupid.  You think I'd complain if I didn't see what I saw? You think I'd wake up to see The WAN Show early if I didn't think it would be on at a certain time near the time I woke up?  Also I stuck around in chat and if you weren't blind you might have noticed.  Idiot.  I stuck around for 20 minutes after the 24 hour deal.  Why would I stick around longer when it had been shown on LTT the show was changed to early the 20th?

What's people obsession with insulting each other on here recently. Just chill. Also i see no reason to watch it live anymore as the viewer has virtually zero impact on the show anymore, thinking Twitter blitz etc.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

No they didn't.

Ah, ok.

bGv9k.png

bGvd5.png

bGves.png

bGvcr.png

bGva1.png

Just watch it on YT .... your life is not over jeeez.

Exactly! Just watch it on Youtube. I'm in EU and here the WAN show starts late at night, so quite often I can't follow it live as I have to get up early. So I wait to get back home, sit down, make some coffee, play it on Youtube and enjoy instead of staying up like a zombie with my brain in overtime. :)

What's people obsession with insulting each other on here recently. Just chill. Also i see no reason to watch it live anymore as the viewer has virtually zero impact on the show anymore, thinking Twitter blitz etc.

I responded back harshly cuz after 40+ hrs and waking up early and seeing the responses I should have expected I was mad.  I should have just messaged Linus and Luke privately.  Also in regards to Twitter I looked last night for The WAN Show information and there was nothing.

It was on the Linus Tech Tips website on the calendar!  They had changed it!  Get a clue!  They had changed it to the 20th and the time was not midnight or anything like that on the 20th.  I am not stupid.  You think I'd complain if I didn't see what I saw? You think I'd wake up to see The WAN Show early if I didn't think it would be on at a certain time near the time I woke up?  Also I stuck around in chat and if you weren't blind you might have noticed.  Idiot.  I stuck around for 20 minutes after the 24 hour deal.  Why would I stick around longer when it had been shown on LTT the show was changed to early the 20th?

I know what the calendar said. I also know what linus and luke said, I went by their word not what the mods can change on the website. If I weren't blind? Listen kid, don't get pissy because you didn't get something your way. Take your whiney shit somewhere else because this is stupid, watch it on youtube and stfu.

Exactly! Just watch it on Youtube. I'm in EU and here the WAN show starts late at night, so quite often I can't follow it live as I have to get up early. So I wait to get back home, sit down, make some coffee, play it on Youtube and enjoy instead of staying up like a zombie with my brain in overtime. :)

I expected to wake up and be able to enjoy it and that means participate live.  Can you understand that?  I do get watching it not live and enjoying that too and have done that at times but after this 24 hour marathon I definitely wanted to participate in the live show and like I said whoever is in charge of the website changed the date and got it all wrong.

You are stupid.  If they change the schedule then it should be stuck to.  Heck Linus and Luke might like to know that whoever is in charge of this on the website SCREWED UP.  Get it?  This post was hardly for you and next time I will just private message LTT and Linus Media Group.

The sad part is, you had 40 hours to spend looking at a screen waiting for a stream, tell me more about your busy life.

I know what the calendar said. I also know what linus and luke said, I went by their word not what the mods can change on the website. If I weren't blind? Listen kid, don't get pissy because you didn't get something your way. Take your whiney shit somewhere else because this is stupid, watch it on youtube and stfu.

This isn't a kid and you just said said I was right about the calendar.  Thanks.  

Complain! complain!, complain!
Don't we love it when members complain.
It's such a joyous experience.
Don't you guys just love it!

I'm joking BTW.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

The sad part is, you had 40 hours to spend looking at a screen waiting for a stream, tell me more about your busy life.

... and now the troll ...

You want to turn this thread into a mess?  I know you do.  Also guess what?  If my life was busy or not I would take the time out to watch the entire marathon and more cuz I like it.  Is there anything wrong with that jerk?  The sad part of it all is there are trolls like you out there who will take a complaint I had that ended up being shown to be true and use it to tear a person down.

This isn't a kid and you just said said I was right about the calendar.  Thanks.  

You sure are hell acting like one. It's a friggin live stream that two people do. They can do it when they want where they want and don't have to tell any of us. Get over yourself, you're making a big deal over nothing. You deserve to be trolled, you're acting like an immature 10 year old who didn't get his happy meal after his mom said he could get one.

... and now the troll ...

You want to turn this thread into a mess?  I know you do.  Also guess what?  If my life was busy or not I would take the time out to watch the entire marathon and more cuz I like it.  Is there anything wrong with that jerk?  The sad part of it all is there are trolls like you out there who will take a complaint I had that ended up being shown to be true and use it to tear a person down.

Someday you will grow up and understand what people are telling you, move along and go watch your COD streams.

Complain! complain!, complain!

Don't we just love it when members complain.

It's such a joyous experience.

Don't you guys just love it!

I'm joking BTW.

There is quite a bit to complain about in this world ... NWO

PS: I understand in the grand scheme thing this issue isn't world changing but I think trolls should lay off me since I was right.

Someday you will grow up and understand what people are telling you, move along and go watch your COD streams.

For the record I almost never watch streams anymore. I watch The WAN Show and I did watch some streams during the Destiny launch.

Also clearly you are a troll. Go back to living under your bridge.

There is quite a bit to complain about in this world ... NWO

PS:  I understand in the grand scheme thing this issue isn't world changing but I think trolls should lay off me since I was right. 

You're right, but next time PM instead of starting a drama thread just to bait attention to you kid :)

You're right, but next time PM instead of starting a drama thread just to bait attention to you kid :)

It wasn't to bait attention but internet trolls will be internet trolls.  I was genuinely disappointed in missing the live show when I shouldn't have had to.  I also will definitely PM them in the future.

It wasn't to bait attention but internet trolls will be internet trolls.  I was genuinely disappointed in missing the live show when I shouldn't have had to.  I also will definitely PM them in the future.

Are you even sub on the channel? Cause you're complaining to much for a thing Linus gives for "free" to fans otherwise.

Agreed! :)

BTW, I don't think he's a kid. He's 41 years old (according to his profile). :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator