I am new to both Water Cooling and this forum. I have a wise to build a powerhouse of a computer when the GTX980 gets out.

My plan is to buy 

2 GTX980 that already have a water block installed.

1 Intel Core i7-5930k

1 ASUS X99-Deluxe

1 EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W (10 Years Warranty)

And some cheap DDR4 Ram 16GB to let the DDR4 market develop some more before i get more and faster Ram.

Any Recommendations on Water cooling Radiators/Pump/Hoes/Water Reservoir/Other ?

Bigger is better but it should fit inside a computer casing.

Why? What are you actually doing with this system?

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I am new to both Water Cooling and this forum. I have a wise to build a powerhouse of a computer when the GTX980 gets out.

My plan is to buy 

2 GTX980 that already have a water block installed.

1 Intel Core i7-5930k

1 ASUS X99-Deluxe

1 EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000W (10 Years Warranty)

And some cheap DDR4 Ram 16GB to let the DDR4 market develop some more before i get more and faster Ram.

Any Recommendations on Water cooling Radiators/Pump/Hoes/Water Reservoir/Other ?

Bigger is better but it should fit inside a computer casing.

make sure you read the watercooling 101 and the watercooling F.A.Q pages at the top of the water cooling sub forum as it will help you out with a lot of things you may not know already. also go on youtube and keep researching as much as you can and when you think you have a part list then come back and show us what you have come up with then we can help you from there as alot of water cooling is aesthetics 

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02