Awkward situation

Eddprzz

So my ex gf transferred into my English class........ I sorta feel guilty cuz I cheated on her after 1 and a half of being wit her and now I don't feel right talkin to other girls here cuz she keeps glaring at me I'm writing this post while listening to music and keeping to myself so has any1 had any awkward situations in school that has stopped them from talking to other people

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

Erm, just be a man and talk to other girls, move on already, fight her if you must

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

... fight her if you must

Idk about that. It could turn out the wrong way...

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Erm, just be a man and talk to other girls, move on already, fight her if you must

he cheated on her, his conscious should mess him up bigtime.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

don't worry about it. If you don't like her anymore, move on. If you do, I assume you said sorry a million times. Either way, it sounds like to me you have been split up for more than just a couple days. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

he cheated on her, his conscious should mess him up bigtime.

Indeed.

If you feel akward about it, it's because your an untrustworthy SOB and you should feel bad about that.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So my ex gf transferred into my English class........ I sorta feel guilty cuz I cheated on her after 1 and a half of being wit her and now I don't feel right talkin to other girls here cuz she keeps glaring at me I'm writing this post while listening to music and keeping to myself so has any1 had any awkward situations in school that has stopped them from talking to other people

First mistake cheating on her. You had to go and fuck up didn't you? Wait, are you in high school or college? If the answer isn't college move on. Relationships in high school barely mean anything.

I'm a student currently attending the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor, if you attend or around there please don't hesitate to contact me!

Mudkip: CPU: i5-4670k; Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo; Memory: 16GBs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD5H; GPU: ASUS DCUII 770 2GB @ 1254MHz; HDD: Seagate Barracude 1TB; PSU: CX750M; Case: ThermalTake A31 Chaser Thunder

All of these relationship advice threads lately..

OP, grow a pair and be a man about it. FFS

Nobody likes cheaters dude

• CPU
    Intel Xeon E5 2695 V3 14c-28t @ 2,8GHz
  • Motherboard
    AsRock X99 mITX
  • RAM
    2x16GB DDR4 Crucial ECC @2166MHz
  • GPU
    XFX R9 Nano 4GB HBM @1000MHz
  • Case
    Silverstone Sugo SG-13
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 
  • Intel SSD DC S3600 800GB

Dont cheat next time.

But assuming you are no longer with her, dont take her glares to seriously. She has no power over you anymore :)

Although she will almost certainly tell every girl you talk to that you cheated on her, that is going to effect your game. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

To be honest the other girls shouldn't even speak to you, you aren't worth a damn if you cheat. You make the rest of us look bad.

To be honest the other girls shouldn't even speak to you, you aren't worth a damn if you cheat. You make the rest of us look bad.

Oh come on, we all make mistakes. Cant hold it over a man for ever. I think we all agree that it was not the right thing to do, but I dont think he should be exiled because of it. 

I have never cheated, but I was cheated on once. I was done with her after that but I dont expect her to go through the rest of her life alone.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Oh come on, we all make mistakes. Cant hold it over a man for ever. I think we all agree that it was not the right thing to do, but I dont think he should be exiled because of it. 

I have never cheated, but I was cheated on once. I was done with her after that but I dont expect her to go through the rest of her life alone.

Meh, Give people a reason to distrust you and it's deservingly hard to undo. I can't stand men that cheat. I've had a hard enough time getting one girl to like me at a time, and your greedy ass is gonna go after 2? GTFO

Edit: I've been cheated on as well, bitch can burn in hell.

#foreveraloneandbitter

The most awkward and even cringiest situation is making a thread about how you cheated on your gf and then not having the balls to talk to other girls because you feel bad.

Yeah, you should feel bad. You could've at least break up with her before sticking your dick in another girl.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Meh, Give people a reason to distrust you and it's deservingly hard to undo. I can't stand men that cheat. I've had a hard enough time getting one girl to like me at a time, and your greedy ass is gonna go after 2? GTFO

Edit: I've been cheated on as well, bitch can burn in hell.

#foreveraloneandbitter

I know that feels bro.

I'll put this as nicely as I can cause even though I believe what you did was wrong I have never walked a mile in your shoes.

Cheating is plain stupid and doubly so if you got caught. If you told her of your own volition to assuage your own guilt(instead of just breaking up with her and allowing the poor girl some semblance of dignity) then that stupidity was just compounded by selfishness.

You made a mistake. Learn from it. That is what life is all about.

Now about the girl. She has a right to hate you. You crushed her. The way she looks at you makes you uncomfortable and it should. It means you have a conscience. As @Kloaked said grow a pair. I can guarantee what you are feeling is nothing compared to how she felt when she found out you slipped and fell into someone else's vagina.

She's always going to see you as the asshole who fucked around on her and broke her heart so it really doesn't matter what you do.

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

Just move on. If she wants to sit there and glare then let her (She has the right to do so to be honest) 
If you're not the same cheating arsehole anymore then people will forget about it eventually.
If some people don't want to talk to you then just accept it and find other people who will.

And besides.. It's school. You'll probably never see 99% of the people in that school again after you graduate.
So let this pass with time and spend your time having some fun without letting other people drag you down.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Stop hating the dude for making a mistake. Looks to me he is still young and in high school. Young people make mistakes, thats how they learn. He knows he made a mistake, no need to tell him he deserves to be forever alone for all eternity. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Fuck her, you didn't care about her when you cheated on her, why should you care now.

Just do whatever you want, once you finish school you will never see her again anyway. Also i'm sure she has already told every girl in the school you cheated on her.

Not entirely related, but this song got into my head when i read this thread.

I never got the chance to reply but I did tell her sorry million times but can't help it I'm a dog so yea I tried staying quiet today in class and she noticed and came up to me and asked me u still feel bad and told her yea long story short she told me she still loves me and is willing to forgive me but I have to stay loyal and even tho I still care about her I told her I can't I don't love u anymore and she started crying in middle of hallway of college classes so I had to hug her and yea

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

You cheat, you burn.

Feel the burn.