MCP655-B question

Solkia

Does it have a specific inlet and outlet or are they interchangable?

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

Any recomendations then? The pump has good reviews and Linus used it in a few videos.

I need the inlet to be on the top.

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

They're not interchangeable for obvious reasons but get the non-B version.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

That one has the G1/4 ports already tapped, so if you want to save some bucks you can go with the non special edition. But yeah, the MCP655 without the B has speed control

If you need more inlet and outlet options id recommend a pump top from bitspower. 

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14208/ex-pmp-167/Bitspower_D5_MCP655_Pump_Mod_Top_V2_-_Acetal_G14_VersionBP-D5TOPP2-BK.html#blank 

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2