AssAssassin's Creed: The Americas Collection will release for PC in Europe and Australia, but not in North America

Bloodyvalley

You would assume because its Americas collection that it would be same/better in the Americas...

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

americas collection, but not in america... goddamn logic.

The weirdest thing is(if i understood it properlly) is that the Xbox and playstation get it, but the pc not in america?

ubisoft, are you traying to tell them something?

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

While it is a bummer that NA won't be getting it, I am glad that we aussies are finally getting special love of some sort lol :)

So my quick opinion wasn't anything? Wasn't even butthurt, look at my post that I quoted OP, it sounds cool.

So you think copying off an article is detailed?

Okay. Edited.

The forum struggle is real. Mod delete this thread please, as if I was shitting on @Bloodyvalley on the first place.

Oops. I got confused and thought this was my thread.

Correction: Please delete my thread. I'm so done with the community, because redundant posts weren't bad enough.

No prob. I'll make sure that from now on, I'll copy and paste the entire article so that I get extra credit for putting effort into it.

Didn't I recently read a thread you made about how you don't like this community because of redundant posts, and now you have turned both this thread and yours into bitching over which is a repost and completely ruined the discussion of the topic, you are more annoying than someone who posts a bad answer in a troubleshooting thread.

Neither of the OPs had any effort put into them, they are just copypastas with a meme and image on this one, by the looks of things yours somehow was even worse to begin with.

You will be the first person on my ignore list congratulations.

2 terrible games and one decent one.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

really, the AMERICANS bundle isn't available to me, an AMERICAN?

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Lol wut

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

lucky americans...

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

Dude, just copying the main points is so much better than only linking it. Most people will just read the key points and move on anyways, so having them in your post is actually quite handy.

Got it. What I said was a little sarcastic but in other forums they tend to click on the link instead. (Tom's)

Didn't I recently read a thread you made about how you don't like this community because of redundant posts, and now you have turned both this thread and yours into bitching over which is a repost and completely ruined the discussion of the topic, you are more annoying than someone who posts a bad answer in a troubleshooting thread.

Neither of the OPs had any effort put into them, they are just copypastas with a meme and image on this one, by the looks of things yours somehow was even worse to begin with.

You will be the first person on my ignore list congratulations.

Thanks for quoting all of my posts as if one wasn't enough.

I'm glad I'm on your ignore list. :) Rage more, as if I ever said anything to you.