Thankyou to the Moderator team of LTT

MzCatieB

recently i had some issues with hackers and the Mod team of LTT helped me a great deal.

i would like to thank them for there help with these events as well as maintaining this outstanding community.

i would like to also thank both @Windspeed36 for his patients and @Whaler_99 for his outstanding help

i also feel like some of the community would like to thank you for your work as well so please show your appreciation to them here

Character artist in the Games industry.

Yeahhh I agree! I've had issues with one forum member, and he got temp banned for the 2nd time so quickly that it surprised me, and I'm not easily surprised lol

GG mod team

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

This is my first forum, and i must say it is a great community. i really like everyone here. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Yes it's a amazing forum with amazing moderators :d

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

I've been a member of several forums and I can easily say that our mod team here is amazing.

Wait till we reach like a 100000 members :p For now the forum is still quite easy to manage because of our smaller size. 

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Wait till we reach like a 100000 members :P For now the forum is still quite easy to manage because of our smaller size. 

dont forget the size of the mod team will grow with the forums, slick trains each 1 over several weeks and i think he plans on getting them to train the next load and then so on

Character artist in the Games industry.

love the fact the mods on here act like us mere commoners and not all high and mighty like on some forums :)

Wait till we reach like a 100000 members :P For now the forum is still quite easy to manage because of our smaller size. 

We are not that small anymore. I don't know if you noticed or not (I pay very close attention) but we're over 20,000 members already. That's as many members as HardwareCanucks.com, which has been around for years... We are only 5 months old!

We are not that small anymore. I don't know if you noticed or not (I pay very close attention) but we're over 20,000 members already. That's as many members as HardwareCanucks.com, which has been around for years... We are only 5 months old!

Wow, cool!

I'm #1093

This is the 5th Forum I've ever be involved in, and since Formation this is the only one I'm actively a part of, The mods here are amazing, and the first Mod team I've ever held any respect for, you don't hold yourselves as holy, you're willing to contribute and you're helpful, opinionated and hardworking.

That being said you guys are still young, who know you might turn to the darkside later. It's ok, we have cupcakes ^^

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

This is the 5th Forum I've ever be involved in, and since Formation this is the only one I'm actively a part of, The mods here are amazing, and the first Mod team I've ever held any respect for, you don't hold yourselves as holy, you're willing to contribute and you're helpful, opinionated and hardworking.

That being said you guys are still young, who know you might turn to the darkside later. It's ok, we have cupcakes ^^

We will always strive to be as we are. I know of a lot of forums where the admin/mod team don't really participate in the conversation and I think that makes them fall out of touch and lose their perspective. 

Slick particularly reads a TON and does a lot of work behind the scenes in addition to his participation here.

The reality is that most forums you've been a member of are not managed by "social media guys" who really respect the relationship they have with their viewers/contributors and understand how important it is to having an awesome and thriving community.

I believe as long as we all have a welcoming an positive attitude towards new members they will come to us and we will keep growing.

I didn't know that was a big amount of people :o I thought were still considered quite small to be honest with you, and to be as big as HardwareCanucks that is amazing.

Join the LinusTechTips Star Citizen Org :D ~ https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT

Yeah, thanks Mods, I've never noticed any issues with post content, so you must be doing something right. I've also seen mods post in many threads, which is great, to see them involved with the rest of us commoners. :P