Half the size just as TUF! By SAV1OUR

SAV1OUR

Blackout boards (see MSI SLI plus X99), Black/Orange (SOC Force), or a black and purple one if such a thing existed.

black and blue can be cool too though

EDIT: OOH RAINBOW BOARDS TOO

RAINBOW BOARDS*

Edit:

Idk why but now I have this grey background to text.........

And I can't get rid of the first quote.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Please don't put anymore red in this system then you have to I'm sick to death of red and black

"tempted" anyways i see where you coming from there's enough board *cough* rog msi gaming *cough* god i'm so sick right now ._. 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

"tempted" anyways i see where you coming from there's enough board *cough* rog msi gaming *cough* god i'm so sick right now ._.

Don't forget to cough up gigabytes name in disgust as they to have jumped on the red and black bandwagon

Don't forget to cough up gigabytes name in disgust as they to have jumped on the red and black bandwagon

so true, of all boards why screw up the sniper series ugh 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

so true, of all boards why screw up the sniper series ugh

I miss the green and black scheme now more than ever because I need to rebuild my PC and no one makes a Z97 motherboard in green and black

Finally got ur honey eh,

After a couple of nights it will be all white xD

oh you 

Specs

Hurry up and build it you damned fool. :D

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

*chanting* WATER COOL! WATER COOL! WATER COOL!

but seriously m8 (i can't believe as an american i said m8) you should.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

*chanting* WATER COOL! WATER COOL! WATER COOL!

but seriously m8 (i can't believe as an american i said m8) you should.

don't have the money nor do i think having a little brother and water cooled rig is a good idea 

Specs

don't have the money nor do i think having a little brother and water cooled rig is a good idea 

Yeah, you probably wouldn't know how little brothers react toward computers. He tipped my computer off the table, twice, and once, he slept near a second story window. I tripped over him while carrying my 900D rig, and the build went splat on the ground. Little brothers these days. -_-

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Yeah, you probably wouldn't know how little brothers react toward computers. He tipped my computer off the table, twice, and once, he slept near a second story window. I tripped over him while carrying my 900D rig, and the build went splat on the ground. Little brothers these days. -_-

Wow that's unfortunate

Wow that's unfortunate

I already posted that once in non-techies. It sucked ass.

ill up you one, with my very first pc i had i left it open in my room while dusting it and he was throwing around a ball outside my room and he manged to throw it against my wall bouncing off the wall into my pc breaking the motherboard...

Specs

ill up you one, with my very first pc i had i left it open in my room while dusting it and he was throwing around a ball outside my room and he manged to throw it against my wall bouncing off the wall into my pc breaking the motherboard...

that's nothing. my case fell off the 2nd story window. it shattered the case, it was in pieces. the gpu got ripped out, the cooler broke the motherboard. it was a total loss.

I'm sure that was a very dark day in your house

that's nothing. my case fell off the 2nd story window. it shattered the case, it was in pieces. the gpu got ripped out, the cooler broke the motherboard. it was a total loss.

That has to be the worst PC death I've heard of

I'm sure that was a very dark day in your house

That has to be the worst PC death I've heard of

I cried for hours mourning the loss of my PC.

I cried for hours mourning the loss of my PC.

I would to because that is just horrible

why was I not told about this ;o

i'm sorry, wasn't sure if you were interested seeing you haven't been on the forum as much lately 

Specs

i'm sorry, wasn't sure if you were interested seeing you haven't been on the forum as much lately

i have been active past two-three weeks D:

i have been active past two-three weeks D:

we haven't been on at the same time then D: 

Specs

we haven't been on at the same time then D:

well yeah before i used to be nocturnal and now i have a decent sleep pattern so...