Corsair Rep Needed

LittleKid

Hi everyone, 

So I have a problem here, I had a bought Corsair 760T and loved that case but it had a couple of problems and they were that the side panels were bowing down, there was a scratch on the side panel and the because of the side panel bowing down the case won't close properly after opening the door.

So i sent it back to the store I bought it from and they took the case of me and it's been over 3 weeks since then and I still haven't gotten a replacement of the Case, and I am not able to use my computer without that.

So the store said to me that I need to get a Corsair Rep's approval to get the case replaced and I need to provide it to fast track the replacement and I will post pictures here and if there is a Corsair Rep on this forum and can help that would be awesome and/or if someone knows a Corsair Rep and can get their attention to this thread so they can help me out that would be lovely.

Please Guys help me Please

oaocw6.jpg

2m6sn6h.jpg214c9hu.jpg

Try out some of the Corsair Rep's twitter accounts.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

@Corsair George or @ Corsair James pops in occasionally, but not a normal

stop on their internets web crawl.

twitter/facebook is always a good start or contact the Corsair RMA source.