Sli 760s

milesa43

I have 2 760s evga 2 gigs, I tried to run them in sli, but in the nvida control panel it does not give me the option to. I know that they aren not running in sli becuase the evga scanner says that sli is disabled.

Please help

Does your motherboard support SLI?

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I have 2 760s evga 2 gigs, I tried to run them in sli, but in the nvida control panel it does not give me the option to. I know that they aren not running in sli becuase the evga scanner says that sli is disabled.

Please help

Do you have an SLI bridge connected? Are both of your cards plugged into the PSU? Try reinstall the newest drivers from the Nvidia website. Also, make sure your motherboard is SLI compatible, as some are not.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Did you connect them to your PSU?

Did you attach the SLI bridge?

Does your motherboard support SLI?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

check cables, sli bridge, and basically everything that im repeating that was said above. if all else fails, maybe you have a dead card? when were they purchased?

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Please help

its a setting, your cards are fine

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Please help

everything everybody said and remember to follow all of the topics you make

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

If you would post the model of your motherboard we can help you figure out if it's SLI compatible or not if you can't figure it out.

You have to put the card into the motherboard or most of the time it will not work. I stared at my new gtx 780ti for about 5 hours, i did not know where in the oven i needed to put it so i just put it in the food bin. Anyway, have fun

Check if the second card is running. Maybe is the PSU the problem and delivers it not enough AMPS. I have also 2 EVGA GeForce GTX 760's (with an Antic HCP-1200). Both cards on their own 25 amps rail. And my SLI was disabled 3 times, often after reboot but then i just killed some processes and i could select SLI again. Now its running around 7 months without any problem. It looked like a problem with the software initializing process of the NVIDIA control panel.