Things that Make You Mad About New Builds

ddbtkd456

Mine would be when people say they are future proofing for a couple of years.

Same.

Also when people claim it about AMD cpu...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

More annoying than infuriating, but people trying to stay on the bleeding edge (i.e. the guy that's going to sell the 780 he bought a month ago for a 980). Overbuilding and under-utilizing (guilty of this). Lack of progress or innovation in case design. Liquid cooling in general.

1) People getting MoBos that are WAY too expensive for their CPU. Getting a $100+ Z97 MoBo for an Intel G3258 is just stupid! Find the right H81 chipset mobo that supprts OC'ing the chip with a bios update and you're fine. Besides, at this price point you're really just throwing good money after bad.

2) People putting so much money into things other than CPU/GPU. I mean, it's cool that some people want to overclock their X4 750k, but if you've got the $60-$100 to watercool that sucker, get a better CPU in the first place!

3) Upgrading a certain part of their build that is NOT the bottleneck. I mean, if you've got an i5 3570k and an HD 7770, you should not be looking to upgrade to a new CPU on LGA2011 or even 1150. People spaz out that "Oh no! This chipset is no longer made! I must upgrade!" when the parts still perform adequately.

People who build an insane computer to do simple tasks, like email or banking. I don't know of anyone who does/has done this, but it was just a random thought.

"Oh yeah, I think that I'll just buy two Titan Zs, 64GB of DDR4 RAM, a nice i7-5960X and about 12TB of storage."

"What are you doing? Quantum computing?!"

"Ah, nothing big, you know. Email. Websurfing. The usual stuff. Maybe play a couple flash games every now and then."

Those people.  <_<

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

People who build an insane computer to do simple tasks, like email or banking. I don't know of anyone who does/has done this, but it was just a random thought.

"Oh yeah, I think that I'll just buy two Titan Zs, 64GB of DDR4 RAM, a nice i7-5960X and about 12TB of storage."

"What are you doing? Quantum computing?!"

"Ah, nothing big, you know. Email. Websurfing. The usual stuff. Maybe play a couple flash games every now and then."

Those people.  <_<

hey those unity games are pretty intensive

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Having to put network drivers onto a thumb drive from a different computer in order to make the Lan port work on a new build so I can install all of the other drivers is about as aggravating as it gets, or trying to slipstream RAID drivers onto a Windows cd because Windows only accepts f6 drivers from a freaking 3.5" floppy.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

New, powerful builds with PSUs worthy of the 'Gutless Wonder' title.

Build threads that turn into fanboy war threads.

Brand-loyal builds (Not sure if I'm guilty of this, but AMD had the better options at my price point).

Builds to replace a less-than-1-year-old build.

'Overpowered for the purpose' builds.

People that build an X99 rig to render a video of their cat and then use it for gaming the rest of the time :) .

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

People who don't build to what they need/over kill builds. 

I predominantly game and do some content creation so I naturally went for an i5 (the 780 is over kill but it was on a massive sale, 20 or 30 more than a 770 at MSRP so why not?) 

hurr durrr I need 2 Titans and 128gb of ram fer a ram disck der 

imma get a 5960x for vming derp. 

GOD DAMN  those people fucking annoy me. 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

people who build their pc and then ask how well will it run this game and this game and this game  

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

people who build their pc and then ask how well will it run this game and this game and this game  

How will my PC run Watch Dogs?????? TELL ME NOU 

jks, I know it'll run like absolute ass 

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini