Gaming/Rendering Build Help.

DeathRtH

So after many months of waiting to save, it's finally time to get my PC built!

I have posted twice before, and both times the build ended up delayed, but not this time!

The current list I have together is from knowledge I have learned over time and a few recommendations.

Budget: $1200USD Including GPU

Aim: Gaming, a lot of heavily modded games, 3D work, I plan on making mods for TES/Fallout and learning to code and eventually make games.

I don't plan on overclocking right away, but I do plan on doing so in the future, and don't want to upgrade CPU or Motherboard to do so.

Monitor: I have a 1080p(TV) for a monitor, but plan on upgrading later and running dual monitors.

Peripherals: Already have.

Why I am upgrading: With what I currently do, my HP laptop can't cut it. Even with an i7/630M and 16GB of RAM, I can't do much because of thermal throttling issues, and once I start making 3D models I need to not worry about temperatures.

Extra note: GPU Should be factored in to the price, but it wont be purchased til next month, as I am waiting on news for the 800/900 Series NVIDIA cards, please leave room for that if you recommend a build.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($339.94 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($113.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($34.99 @ NCIX US) 
Total: $735.54
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-09-12 17:13 EDT-0400

My logic behind the system: (Please correct me if I am wrong.)

i7 4790K : With what I plan to do, and hyper-threading being available in a lot of the software I plan to use, I feel it's worth the extra right now, versus realizing it would help and having to save up for a better CPU.
Hyper 212 Evo : From what I have heard, this is the best budget CPU Cooler.
Motherboard: I felt it had a good amount of room for me to upgrade.
Seagate Barracuda: I have a 1TB Drive(And 500GB External for backups) and it's barely half full right now. I haven't used an SSD yet so I feel it isn't necessary as I can easily add one when I can afford it.
Enthoo Pro: Good price, look and features, I really don't want to change this as I like everything about it.
EVGA 600W PSU: PSU's are one thing I am not sure on, seemed like a good price and its 80+ Bronze.
OS: I plan on getting 8.1, but I won't be including it in the price.

get dual channel ram and ssd 

I plan on getting another 8GB ASAP, and I couldn't find an SSD that wouldn't effect the build elsewhere that would be worth getting.

I plan on getting another 8GB ASAP, and I couldn't find an SSD that wouldn't effect the build elsewhere that would be worth getting.

What about this one?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820173011&cm_re=sandisk_ultra_ii-_-20-173-011-_-Product

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

The gap between the current parts and the 1200USD cap is for the GPU, as I am not sure what the 8/900 series will do to current price tags, I want to leave about 450-500 for the GPU.

Do you plan to game at 2160p,1440p, or 1080p?

Because for 1080p something like a GTX 770 would be fine, and it wouldn't be too bad for 1440p.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Do you plan to game at 2160p,1440p, or 1080p?

Because for 1080p something like a GTX 770 would be fine, and it wouldn't be too bad for 1440p.

1080p to start, but I would be upgrading later to 1440p+ and I plan on doing 3D work so the extra power in the GPU would help there, and Skyrim with an ENB forces some 780s to 40FPS, at the very least with skyrim I want to be there or higher.