** CLOSED ** Corsair 900D Giveaway for US/Canada Only - Sponsored by TimmyTechTV

LinusTech

Wow, you guys are giving away so much stuff! Thanks, Tim, for the opportunity. May the luckiest man (or woman) win :D

Yes please!

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

do we need to post something to enter this contest?

Such a beautiful and massive case. Thank you Linus and Tim for providing such an awesome giveaway. Good luck to everyone!

Alright. I'm subscribed. Just so you can check, my youtube is: eqazec

This Tim guy sounds pretty cool. I hope I win.

Entered, and reaallly hoping to win :D

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

I'm now subbed to his channel. Just out of curiosity, how will they verify it's the same account between youtube and here? For me, my picture is the same :P

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Entered! Youtube user: JMJam59

Also for those outside US and Canada, shipping a case worldwide is expensive as !@#$. What I would personally like to see is an alternative prize that is much easier to ship/giveaway worldwide so some members are not left out. 

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

Poor foreigners, but at least you didn't betray Canada 

i'm building my first pc and i would love to win this case hopefully i win

Thanks

Subscribed to him. The livestream announcement happen on my birthday would be a fantastic present :D 

Long time watcher, first time poster, this case along with most other Corsair products are wonderful to build a new rig in!

I subscribed. Do I just post here?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla