need help for desk placement

hi. :D before some months me and my family moved in a new apartment and because my brother is 23(has a girlfriend that may move in our flat) and i got the smallest room ever (im 16). i have a 2nd floor bed a big desk for computer and a bog wardrobe. in 1-2 weeks im building my new gamer pc with a side window and VERY beautiful parts (all red ) and i want to put it in the corner of my desk but under it i have a place for the case and i dont know what to put there and it will be empty and not good loking .some ideas what can i put inside so it dont look empty:D

A mother ton of radiators

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

A flower

and why you ask us?gosh is your house your tastes....

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

hi. :D before some months me and my family moved in a new apartment and because my brother is 23(has a girlfriend that may move in our flat) and i got the smallest room ever (im 16). i have a 2nd floor bed a big desk for computer and a bog wardrobe. in 1-2 weeks im building my new gamer pc with a side window and VERY beautiful parts (all red ) and i want to put it in the corner of my desk but under it i have a place for the case and i dont know what to put there and it will be empty and not good loking .some ideas what can i put inside so it dont look empty:D

A golden statue of Gaben or linus and slick

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

A cute cat to keep you company 

Flowers or a nice empty area 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

A cute cat to keep you company 

If OP is renting that one is most likely a no-no

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

A flower

and why you ask us?gosh is your house your tastes....

just bored

p.s. a flower woud die there with no sunlight :D

just bored

p.s. a flower woud die there with no sunlight :D

You can find flower that will do just fine in low light if you want i can give you some examples :D

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.