Alan Wake Franchise 90% Off on Steam !!!

alif49

Alan Wake for $3 !!??? The Collectors Edition for $3.50 !! What the hell is going on?? Even if you don't like the franchise or even if you don't like the game at all I would still get it just to try it out. You can't even get stuff at the Dollarstore for $3 anymore! Offer valid until Monday 03-JUNE-2013. Buy it!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/108710/

i bought it and cant play it coz of my crappy pc good thing im building one in jan

I almost fell of my chair. I actually took a REAAAALLY good look just to be sure. Obviously bought it.

You could get it for a dollar yesterday on the humble bundle weekly deal.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

how good is Alan Awake?

i cant tell mine runs at 4 fps :P

Bought it,

Gonna hate myself again, got about 50 games from the 65+ never played, got most of them on sales like this...

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

i cant tell mine runs at 4 fps :P

The silver lining is that its less than a dollar per fps for you. Buy it as an investment.

The silver lining is that its less than a dollar per fps for you. Buy it as an investment.

ye im building a gaming pc in jan so its sure is :D

how good is Alan Awake?

Never played any of the Alan Wakes (don't really know how many there are) and not that into survival horrors but still bought this just to try it out. I watched a few playthroughs just to get a feel for it. If you do watch a playthrough, check out this Vash12349 (link below). Hilarious!

how good is Alan Awake?

Check out the link I posted above. Not sure if it seems good because of the gameplay or because of the commentary. Decide for yourself.

how good is Alan Awake?

It's ok for a first few hours, then it gets kinda boring and repetitive.

No one noticed it was on weekly sale on humblebundle last week? from 1$ you would get the steam code.

Damn Steam and their sales. I'm sitting on like 30 games I havn't touched just coz I can't refuse some of the offers they give.... I'm even getting games that I've played through on console before, just coz their so cheap.

No one noticed it was on weekly sale on humblebundle last week? from 1$ you would get the steam code.

I didnt. That is insane! Did you get it?

Great offer, although it was on sale last week on humblebundle and i must say best game i ever played.

It's very addicting once u start following the story you just wanna see whats gonna happend next and i must say i loved music in it.

If you don't have this game already i would recommend u get it.

I got it from Humble Bundle last week and still haven't played it  :(

I didnt. That is insane! Did you get it?

Well of course, got lots from humblebundle, even tho i have not played half of the games from there.

I thought it was on this forum i read about it, maybe not.

Make sure to check them out every week, now it's walking dead if you pay more than $4.24 :D

Being honest though it's so cheap, I wont buy it anyways, not only because I'm skint, I probably wont even play it like the rest of the games in my Steam library...

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I just bought it and I'll probably never play it... Damn you steam!

i got the humble bundle deal. im probably gonna end up not playing it, even though when i bought it, i was very excited to play it XD

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU