Good Quality Red Coloured 120mm and 140mm Fans

tulstra

I am looking for quality quiet 120mm and 140mm fans that are coloured red to go with a build and I am not to sure about what fans are better because this will be my first build and I am a PC noob. It would be good for them to be available in Australia so I don't have to pay for shopping.

I have a red themed rig and bought Corsair SP120s for exhaust in the top. They're really good, super silent (buy quiet edition) and they come with blue, white, and red rings, which you can switch out if you end up not getting a red rig. thats my rec

[CPU: 4670k] [CPU Cooler: Antec Kühler 1220] [Case: Obsidian 350D] [Mobo: Maximus VI Gene] [RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB] [GPU: 770 DirectCU II] [PSU: CX750M

[Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB] [Screen: Dell U2312HM 23" E-IPS] [Keyboard: Steelseries Apex RAW]

I think you might want to consider either the SP120's from corsair or the noctua depending on weather you can deal with the sort of poop color but its still red so.. Overall I'm seconding the corsair fans its a great fan and I would say just go with them Corsair is a great company that is reliable so you shouldn't have any problems

I'd be careful how much colour you put into your build. Generally coloured accents are less likely to look garish than solid coloured components.

I'd therefore probably go with the Corsair fans, but if you're confident solid red is good for your build, Phobya make a red Noiseblocker eLoop (uk). That's probably the best you'll find.

Get the aero cool DS red fan. It's probably the best your gonna find, alot better than the corsairs anyway.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s