1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linustechtips when looking for my new gtx770 and have always used them since when looking for new parts

I was in Las Vegas back in May, while walking down the strip I got agitated by the people every 5 feet flicking their little cards my way trying to sell me some female companionship, even though I was with my wife. About two months later this channel showed up in my what to watch feed and I haven't looked back.

I WANT IT ALL!!!!... yes all three... why? cause i know i aint gonna win one xD

To be honest i dont remember how i found this channel, i think was watching a random product i wanted and ended up checking out ncix and eventually saw linusesss channel. But i do know i love the quality of the channel, ever since i found it i never left it, so much that i prefer waiting for a review of linus rather than a other channel just because linus really has a understanding of what this kind of community wants to hear and actually knows how to recommenced a product, anyways congrats on the million subscriber mark , and keep the quality coming :)

Wow, I teared up watching this. I have watched you guys for years now and  hope it only gets better for all of you! Can't remember how I stumbled upon Linus and the gang but I am very glad I did. I've never ventured onto the forums before now but I felt this was a good time to let you know how awesome you've all been. The content that all of you put out has been a joy to consume and has helped me through some hard times. I am immensely thankful for everything you guys do and hope you get to keep going for a long time to come. Keep it up!

I love the reviews of everything you do. i want to see you review more peripherals. favorite food is probably Chinese.

I first started watching this channel when i was interested in building my computer and this channel taught me how. Thanks

Hello,

I am 16 I built my first computer last year it turned out to work perfectly fine your tech tips have helped me to decide several different tech problems. I am not the richest person ever I made a very low end computer that can not play games over 30 fps it would be a dream to be fortunate enough to receive the custom computer to play several games and help me in the struggle to break 60 fps in a game for once.I am also in school and I enjoy making videos this new computer could help render at high speeds uploading is a different story though I have slow upload speed but that doesn't stop me from trying to get content out to my very few fans. 

Thanks,

Sincerely Tony9827

We love you linus.....Congrats :D Awsome work . i wish you success 

I found linus tech tips channel when i was thinking of building a silent media pc for my T.V .....you used to have red hair...... You seem to be a lovely person....will come to Vancouver some day to meet you :P Cheers 

Can you or Luke or both at the same time do a review of the PS vita and the PS vita TV please and thank you

P.s I like the build log series and hope you do more of them thanks

I've watched Linus' content for so long it's crazy.. I still await for the day I bump into him or Luke at like Superstore.

Thank you for making videos that let me use the things I learned in michrotech

I started watching NCIX videos when I was trying to learn how to install a SSD. I also started learning about the various video cards so I could decide which one to buy for an upgrade.

I found LTT through the old NCIX tech tip days when I first wanted to learn about computers, mostly because I wanted to build my own (which I have from NCIX). I really enjoy the new product reviews with lots of pretty B-roll and such! I want to see more video equipment reviewed!!!...please :D. MY favourite food you ask? that would be a good meaty gourmet Pizza, or a burger. Cheers.

Post Script,

Linus tech tips is probably one of the big reasons that I am now starting my Computer Science degree.

I found LinusTechTips while looking for good reviews on computers. I started watching your videos and got addicted. I'm about to start college in a couple months to get my bachelor in computer science. Just waiting to get money to pay for a MacBook Pro. My plan is to become a desktop application programmer. It's all because of Linus and his team...and Barnacules. Barnacules is the one who sparked my interest in programming, but...I wouldn't have found his channel if it wasn't for Linus.

You have to be one of the most trusted/trustworthy tech reviewers on the internet. I know that if you say a product is good that it would be GREAT for me. You go into great detail in your videos which not a lot of people do. Even the ones who do, they add too much unnecessary things that are unrelated to the product.  When I watch your videos I feel like I'm watching a close friend of mind. Maybe it's because you let your personality speak.  

What I would like to see from you in the future is to integrate other types of machines. Something like work/school computers. I'd also like to see your channel grow to where it should be. NUMBER ONE! Other than that, keep doing exactly what you've been doing. It hasn't failed so far. :)

You're a huge inspiration to myself and many others. Like I said, you've helped me realize what I really want to do as a career and I'm truly grateful for that. I will continue to watch every video that LinusTechTips produces and I hope that ya'll can stay around for a long time. Who knows. Maybe open an actual retail store selling completely custom computers and building them to customer specs. Congratulations on 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS and can't wait to congratulate you on 2 Million.

Wow! I can't believe you guys have hit 1,000,000 subs. I've been an avid viewer since 2010 and have learned so much from your videos and gained so much drive and passion for the digital world. I can even remember when I thanked Linus in 2011 via youtube message for helping be an inspiration not only for my first custom PC, but also my outlook on technology. I don't know if he himself responded, but it was damn cool anyway. Good luck to you, slick, edzel, and the rest as well as the wife and two kids! If you ever need a branch in Texas, USA hit me up! 

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!

It's crazy to think that I've been subscribed to LinusTechTips from when the channel had 10 thousand subscribers (a very long time ago)!

It's always been great being able to watch your videos to get the best understanding of a product as they were always in-depth and unbiased (or at least gave a bunch of different perpsectives).

Keep doing what you do! :)

Hey Linus, first off, congrats on hitting the 1 million sub mark, you guys are amazing and deserve it. I first found you guys about 2 years ago after watching a few build guides, which ended up helping me build my rig about a year later. I am entering for the Surface Pro 3 as this would be a nice gift for my girlfriend as her laptop recently died, and money is just a bit tight right now with college, rent, etc. But yeah, good luck to all in the giveaway and I look forward seeing even more amazing content from you guys.

I dont remember the first LTT video I ever watched or how I found it but your videos are part of my daily routine now. Thanks for all the great content.

Been subscribed for quite a while and watch almost (if not all) of your videos, sadly though I have never really been on the forums :P. Any way thank you for all of the great quality content you have always put out and thanks for your build guides and hardware reviews, this channel was actually the one which helped me build my first PC back in 2010 :D

I found linustechtips several months ago because of reddit. Since then, I've learned a lot about the latest tech innovations and am even more excited to study computer engineering in college. Thanks for all the help and I hope your company continues to grow and continues to help people with technology! As a side note, my birthday is on Sunday the 14th and it would be really amazing to win something. Thanks for all your hard work LinusTechTips Team!

First of all, congratulations to you guys Linus Media Group, you guys have been come a long way to what you guys are now. It's been years since I first found you(yeah you Linus) in NCIX videos and you really entertained me a lot just from a tech video and I have learned so much things from your videos and because of this i am able to build a custom pc for myself GJ for that. :D It's sad that i'm only 17 and not a Canadian cause i really admire those who work for Linus Media Group. :( But anyway I've learn a lot of things from you guys and i hope that will help me a little when i go for my college or maybe university cause i'm a geek and it's obvious which courses i'm getting right. :P (Haven't made up my mind which way i'm going to like software engineering or on the hardware side though. :wacko:) Congratulations again to you guys, and good luck to those who participate in this giveaway. ;) Btw my favorite food is sushi haha :D Oh yeah forgot to mention that the 'Luke week' videos hosted by Luke he did made my laugh out loud most of the time. :lol: Applause to those who work BTS ^_^

Primary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 2133MHz CL10, GPU: MSI 4GD5T Geforce GTX 970 4GB, Case: Cooler Master: MasterCase 5 Pro, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Corsair Neutron GTX 128GB, Western Digital Black 1TB, PSU: FSP Aurum Gold CM Series 650W, Display: Dell UltraSharp U2312HM, Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H105, Keyboard: Steelseries SHIFT, Mouse: Logitech G502, Sound: SonicGear Enzo 600, Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Secondary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-3630qm, Motherboard: Alienware HM77, RAM: Micron Technology 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9, GPU: Dell Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2GB GDDR5, Case: Alienware M14x R2, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB mSATA, Western Digital Blue 1TB, Display: LG 14' TN 1600x900, Mouse: Logitech G602, Sound: Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating Sytem: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit