Attack on Titan

Sir. Smudge

Really liked the manga, until the fanfaggotry spread like wildfire, then i refused to read any further, or watch the anime. Simply because i hate the fanbase.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Watch an anime called boku. then your life literally will be gone!

Does it end in no pico?

I've never properly watched AoT, mainly because I started the first episode and then couldn't get into it (distracted by exams) and haven't gotten back to it since. It'll be a while before I watch it again, as I'm busy with SAO 2 and Aldnoah Zero at the moment.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I got to episode 9 or 10 before I was too bored to continue. Other people seem to love it though.

Watch an anime called boku. then your life literally will be gone! 

He would have Sold his Soul to Lucifer! xD

Does it end in no pico?

I've never properly watched AoT, mainly because I started the first episode and then couldn't get into it (distracted by exams) and haven't gotten back to it since. It'll be a while before I watch it again, as I'm busy with SAO 2 and Aldnoah Zero at the moment.

Stop watching that shit.

I mean both SAO2 and Aldnoah Zero(Urobucher only wrote for first 3 episodes).

Really liked the manga, until the fanfaggotry spread like wildfire, then i refused to read any further, or watch the anime. Simply because i hate the fanbase.

That's why I still read the manga but don't talk about it anymore.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

over rated 

Just buy a R9 295x. It's cheaper.

:^)

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Attack on Titan you say?

JVBa2bj.gif

Ehh read ahead in the manga never finished the anime. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

TBH I think the anime's art style is heaps better than the mangaka's drawings (he is a bit of a newbie at manga, but he's gotten heaps better compared to the 1st chapter)

But I wish they didn't censor the deaths in the anime.

Other than that, it's a pretty good anime with good music.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I was pulled into attack on titan because of the hype but was thoroughly disappointed because I've already seen and hated bleach so I didn't really need to see it again with a fresh coat of paint, let's face it you can paint your dog to look like amaterasu but it's still the same yippy fucking bichon poodle that never shuts up, Attack on titan doesn't have 500 episodes that drag on for ever and repeat themselves but it seems to be setting it's self up for it.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

I was pulled into attack on titan because of the hype but was thoroughly disappointed because I've already seen and hated bleach so I didn't really need to see it again with a fresh coat of paint, let's face it you can paint your dog to look like amaterasu but it's still the same yippy fucking bichon poodle that never shuts up, Attack on titan doesn't have 500 episodes that drag on for ever and repeat themselves but it seems to be setting it's self up for it.

You have no idea...

Read the manga.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

You have no idea...

Read the manga.

Wow, way to make fun of the fact that I can't read, bad form man, I hope your proud of yourself.

You have no idea...

Read the manga.

I'm not going to read the manga but I've just skimmed the chapter summaries and I don't see how I'm wrong. From what I see in the summaries it's going to drag on and from what I've already watched it bleach but more disappointing like at least bleach established the obtainability of his bullwhip deus ex machina powers that he pulls out of his infinitely capacious sphincter but Erins transformation is just pulled out of no where for plot convenience, they may plan to explain later but I have already stopped caring, because I've seen this before.

Wow, way to make fun of the fact that I can't read, bad form man, I hope your proud of yourself.

*you're*

Why yes, I am proud of myself for telling people who has skewed perception on SnK to read the manga.

RTFM or GTFO.  Chapter 61 so far looks like it's going to end before 100.